ALL >> General >> View Article
Is There More To Night Life In Mumbai Than Delhi?
Lots of people want to refresh themselves by having some fun at night, after a tiresome day at their workplace. Many of these late night partygoers hold the opinion that night life in Mumbai is highly entertaining in nature, compared to the night life in Delhi that seems to be more conservative in nature.
Many people have got experience of enjoying night outs both in Delhi and Mumbai. But most of them prefer the Commercial Capital of India over the administrative capital seat of the country, with regard of enjoying their nights out. Usually, the enjoyment of the night life in a city means appearing in the night clubs or bars, having a few pegs of drinks, dancing to the tune of a jolly music with friends or watching late night movies in theatre halls. Many people vote for night life in Mumbai than in Delhi.
All these sophisticated entertainment facilities are present both in Delhi and Mumbai. But the spirit of having fun is found to be more prominent in Mumbai, making the night life in Mumbai more amusing to all the people who like to be ‘night owls’ in this city.
Notable differences between the nature of the night life in Mumbai ...
... and Delhi
There are quite a few definite reasons for this preference of night life in Mumbai over that in Delhi. In spite of the total urban nature of both these cities, many people have found many disparities while spending their nights out of home in each of these two prime Indian cities.
* Being a historical city and the house of all the administrative head offices and famous universities, the atmosphere of Delhi is more sober in nature. On the other hand, Mumbai is filled with the entertaining air of Bollywood, the largest film industry of the country.
* Most of the people in Delhi are more orthodox in their outlook, which keeps them away from all night time fun. But in Mumbai, the people are of diverse nature and many of them like to taste the night life in Mumbai, by visiting the popular night clubs, discos and bars of the city.
* The late night revelers, mainly the young women are found to be safer in Mumbai than in Delhi, mainly in the late hours of the night. As seen in many recent incidents, the crime rate of Delhi is much higher at late night, compared to that in Mumbai. The occurrence of violence is more in Delhi, as the patience level of the people here is reportedly much lesser than those living in Mumbai.
* Most of the people in Delhi like to be indulged in intellectual activities, which keep them off from enjoying the night life in the city. But the nights in Mumbai are marked with vast numbers of the youngsters, whose major priority is to have some fun in life.
You can try both of them and have your own vote!
General Articles1. Environmental Hazard Warning Signs
Author: peter main
2. Office Desks - Not Just An Office Supply - More Than That
Author: office master
3. Balloon Decoration In Nagpur
4. Deep Tissue Massage For Chronic Pain
Author: william sons
5. Why Is My Epson Not Printing Black?
Author: Printer Offline Help Us
6. You Can Buy Cream Boxes With Free Shipping At Rush Packaging
Author: Rush Packaging
7. New Platform And Freelnacer Community
Author: heiwork . freelancer platform
8. How To Massage Migraine Headaches
Author: john mark
9. Reiki With Massage
10. How Does Radio Online Work?
11. Role Of Art And Culture In Upsc And Other State Psc Ssc & Banking Gk
12. 4 Tips To Find Your Partner For Life On Matrimonial Sites
13. Office Furniture - Showcase Of The Organization
Author: office master
14. Global Washer System For Vehicle Market
15. How Healthcare Professionals Can Use Ebp In Assessment & Diagnosis – Pubrica
Author: Pubrica healthcare