ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Resolving 'some Errors Occurred While Processing The Requested Tasks...' Outlook Express Error
When Outlook Express folders get corrupt, they generally become unable to perform their normal assigned task. As one of the common indications, you may observe that you cannot send or receive e-mails in Outlook Express, however, there may be other reasons as well. If the data is not so important, you can simply delete the corrupt folder(s) and workaround the issue by renaming them. To repair the damaged OE folders, the only solution is to use a Outlook Express Repair utility.
For instance, you may observe that Outlook Express loses the ability to send or receive any e-mail message.
Additionally, you encounter an error message, as below:
â€œSome errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details.â€
The error is received each time when you try to send or receive e-mail in Outlook Express.
Among other reasons, few possible reasons for this error to occur are:
(1) Outlook Express is facing issue connecting to your e-mail server.
(2) Sent Items and/or Inbox folder have reached their maximum size of 2 GB.
(3) Sent Items and/or Inbox folder are corrupt.
You can solve the given issue by applying these measures:
(1) You can contact your network administrator to determine the issue and also, check the network settings.
(2) If you can open the Sent Items and Inbox, delete the undesired messages and then, compact.
(3) If the folder(s) are inaccessible, you can either rename or delete them depending on whether backup is available or not. To do so, you should follow these steps:
(3.1) Click Tools | Options | Maintenance | Store Folder (tab) and note the location of Store Folder.
(3.2) Close Outlook Express and open Store Folder.
(3.3) Rename or delete the corrupt folder (named with extension .dbx).
When you locate these files, keep in mind to include hidden and system files. However, to repair and retrieve data from these folders, you need to take help of a third-party Outlook Express Repair utility. These are exclusive Express Repair softwares designed to scan the damaged OE folder(s) and extract inaccessible information using high-end scanning algorithms.
Stellar Phoenix Outlook Express Recovery is a reliable and quick solution that repairs and restores corrupt Outlook Express DBX files. The Outlook Express Repair Tool supports Outlook Express 5.x and 6.x. The easy-to-use software has an interactive user-interface with advanced options. The tool is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, and 2000.
About The Author: Mohit Mathur has passion for writing Technical articles. He is right now writing articles related to Products like Outlook Express Repair Tool and Outlook Express Recovery and has now become a professional writer.
For more information please visit:- http://www.outlookexpress-repair.net/
Computers Articles1. Top 5 Text Editors To Install On Windows 10
Author: Augustine Bayer
2. How To Connect Hp Deskjet 4152 To Wireless Router
Author: flexi answers
3. 7 Benefits Of Custom Mobile App Ui/ux Design For Business
Author: Neelima Ls
4. What Is Digital Marketing And What Are Its Strategies
Author: Ridzi Arora
5. The Privacy-first Browser That Doesn't Track You
Author: Alexis Norris
6. Solutions For Iphone Not Charging Issues
Author: iFixScreens NewYork
7. Micro-content Vs Long-form Content - Stylus | The Write Solution
Author: Stylus Solutions
8. Anime Lasdan Is The Latest Series In Power Fantasy Genre
Author: Augustine Bayer
9. Yahoo Connection To Server Failed
Author: Jhon smith
10. Get Results With This Philadelphia Seo Agency
Author: Dan Kogan
11. Unable To Load Facebook On Chrome? Here’s The Fix
Author: Katherine Wood
12. Wesley Snipes Auditioned For Coming To America But Did Not Get The Part
Author: Angel Smith
13. Vaccine Administration Management System
Author: Subin Sabu
14. Technology In Nvocc Business
Author: Vijay Anand
15. What Are The Cloud Computing Solutions With Aws?
Author: Anu Walia