ALL >> Health >> View Article
Oasis C Knocking: Are You Geared Up For It?
All those home health agencies wishing for a Christmas miracle of delayed OASIS C implementation are in for some disappointment as the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is going ahead with the January 1 implementation of OASIS C.
As such, home health agency clinicians will face a number of OASIS C hurdles, which may not be helped by the guidance issued by CMS.
According to a CMS official, the agency will post some changes to the OASIS C manual guidance. But there's no change whatsoever to the instrument data set itself. Already, CMS has already issued a corrected form of its OASIS C grouper.
You may be at an advantageous position if you've stalled your OASIS C education until the last minute as you stand to benefit from a number of free resources.
Other home health agency issues doing the rounds:
It's not just the OASIS C changes that you need to keep up with. You can soon look forward to a change to how you login to the OASIS data collection system.
In a forum handout, the agency says that to comply with CMS security regulations, it is changing the way agencies log in to the OASIS Submission System and CASPER Reporting. This will call for agency users to register for a named individual user account ID. According to a contractor official on the call, registration will be staggered on a state-by-state basis. You will be prompted at the usual login page to enter your information when it's your turn. Then you will get a new login and password that you can use immediately to submit OASIS data.
Registration will start in late February.
Health Articles1. Rethinking Medtech In Covid Times Healthcare Whitepaper
2. Myotrac Infiniti U-control | Biofeedback Resources International
Author: Harry Campbell
3. Brucellosis Market Report And Market Assessment 2030
4. How To Choose The Best Office Space For Therapy On Rent In New York City
Author: Garcia Jones
5. How To Ensure Proper Med Waste In Times Of A Pandemic!
Author: Herb Scott
6. Few Things About Pharmaceutical Granulation
Author: Sahasra Yogam
7. How To Shortlist A Reliable Clinic That Offers Plastic Surgery?
8. Is Hair Weaving Good If You Are Suffering From Hair Loss?
9. How To Get Rid Of Caffeine And Stay Healthy?
Author: Steve Jones
10. Ways For Easier Recovery After Eyelid Surgery
Author: Wilson Bamford
11. 5 Things You Should Consider Before Outsourcing Your Medical Billing Services
12. Mitigating Risk On Outpatient Bundled Payment Contracts
13. Importance Of Credentialing In Medical Billing Process
14. How Has 24/7 Medical Billing Services Benefited Practices Based Out Of Ohio?
15. The Infinite Benefits Of A Natural Multivitamin