ALL >> Health >> View Article
Advocating Or Discouraging Data Mining?
The healthcare industry has witnessed a manifold evolution. As a result, the demand for healthcare IT support has also gone up. The healthcare IT has now got a devoted field of its own now with experts and trained professionals working day-in-day-out to be at par with the new things coming up each day. But like all good things that face goof ups and glitches, HIT has got its own issues that follow the recent E-prescribing System of maintaining medical records.
So with consummation of IT with healthcare, security breaches have also followed. These breaches have put the medical identity of the patient at stake.
Most of the hospitals and medical centers are spending their funds to get acquainted and prepared to conquer the ready-to-go live electronic medical records system. But with this new inclusion comes the threat of a new intrusion in the form of data security. And I bet no one would like their names making headlines and being dragged into controversies for wrong reasons. So the need of the hour is to have a proper healthcare IT security system at place.
Some companies collect data from pharmacies on physicians' prescribing patterns and later sell it for marketing purposes which is unlawful. Now an amendment has been proposed to the Senate's existing health reform which if becomes a law would make data mining a punishable offence.
Now it all depends what the choice of the majority would be? Are we getting geared up for a rigorous and stern legal framework or have we already planned to favor the identity theft cases. This is just anticipation; the final judgment would come after the voting is over. So wait and watch.
Health Articles1. Rethinking Medtech In Covid Times Healthcare Whitepaper
2. Myotrac Infiniti U-control | Biofeedback Resources International
Author: Harry Campbell
3. Brucellosis Market Report And Market Assessment 2030
4. How To Choose The Best Office Space For Therapy On Rent In New York City
Author: Garcia Jones
5. How To Ensure Proper Med Waste In Times Of A Pandemic!
Author: Herb Scott
6. Few Things About Pharmaceutical Granulation
Author: Sahasra Yogam
7. How To Shortlist A Reliable Clinic That Offers Plastic Surgery?
8. Is Hair Weaving Good If You Are Suffering From Hair Loss?
9. How To Get Rid Of Caffeine And Stay Healthy?
Author: Steve Jones
10. Ways For Easier Recovery After Eyelid Surgery
Author: Wilson Bamford
11. 5 Things You Should Consider Before Outsourcing Your Medical Billing Services
12. Mitigating Risk On Outpatient Bundled Payment Contracts
13. Importance Of Credentialing In Medical Billing Process
14. How Has 24/7 Medical Billing Services Benefited Practices Based Out Of Ohio?
15. The Infinite Benefits Of A Natural Multivitamin