ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Clement Canopy At Clement Avenue 1
This hot and emerging residential condo with communal facilities is anticipated to yield 460 residential apartment units. Developed by SingLand Homes and UOL Venture Investments, The Clement Canopy at Clement Avenue 1 features a total site area of 13,037.9 square meters with a 99-year land tenure. Thrilling facilities for exclusive residents include 24-hour security, BBQ area, pool deck, lap pool, children's play area and fitness facility. The Clement Canopy is built-up on a prime location on Clement Avenue 1 in District 5, Singapore. Perfectly sited, The Clement Canopy is also handily linked to Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and Clementi Road, providing easy access to the city centre and the Jurong Lake District.
For additional information on the Rising Projects, view www.propertyreview.sg.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Mas Construction Painting Contractor House Painter Toronto
2. Top 3 Benefits For Hiring A Realtor For Home Buying
Author: Rick Lopez
3. Acquisition Of Turkish Citizenship By Real Estate
Author: Saalim Tahir
4. Sell Your Home Fast With Professional Home Buyers In Bradenton
Author: L&L Property Solutions
5. Real Estate Companies In Dubai | Dubai Property Market | Houses For Sale In Dubai
6. Jay Vijay - The Largest Redevelopment Project In Vile Parle East
Author: Kolte-Patil Jai Vijay
7. Sam Housing And Infra Private Limited - Real Estates & Construction
Author: SVR Murthy
8. Sandalwood And How To Plant It More Beneficially
9. Common Pitfalls Of Managing Your Own Investment Property
Author: Josh Barron
10. Agricultural Transformation –deliver Your Plans Successfully
11. Top 5 Sites For Buying And Selling Best Residential Properties In India
12. Startups And Co-working Spaces Complementing Each Other And Defining New Growth Culture
Author: Vinay kumar
13. Why Do Many Investors Want To Obtain The Turkish Citizenship?
Author: Heithem Tliba
14. Modern Residential Architecture London Service Has Extensive Idea About Building Codes And Zoning!
Author: Mike Johnson
15. Value Of Lead Generation In Real Estate
Author: Boldleads Reviews