ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Tips To Enhance Your English Writing Skills
English been the most used language worldwide, holds an utmost importance as a medium of communication. Many people struggle in writing English even though they have English as their first language in their academics.
I was an English teacher and have seen many of my students who find themselves weak in this language both in written and to communicate. I have always tried to focus on ways to develop their writing skills primarily. As I give writing skill as primary importance and speaking or communicative English as secondary.
So now the question is how one can improve his or her writing skills for their betterment of future. I will share few very quick tips by following those one can easily increase their prowess in writing.
• You need to brush up grammar every time from a good grammar book. It is just like revising the grammar basics ‘why is this needed? Because in writing content grammatical errors aren’t acceptable. Always correct use of appropriate tense, punctuation, prepositions are important for a better quality of your writing. I prefer English grammar book by Raymond Murphy and book by Wren ...
... and Martin.
• Practice more by writing different contents. The more you will write it will bring more flair in your writing and will help you to develop ideas into sentences. It is always recommended to write in your own words.
• Improve your vocabulary by making a habit of reading newspapers, books, journals and much more. This will add more prominence in your writing by using new words.
• Use of correct spelling is very important. Incorrect spelling leaves a bad impression on your writing and also many times trouble the readers to understand as the same word with different spelling means different. For example- ‘buy’ and ‘bye’ both having the same pronunciation but both the meaning is different.
• Try to avoid using long sentences rather write short and precise sentences.
• Use short paragraphs. It gives the reader interest to read.
• Also, you can start writing blog or journals as it will give the opportunity to concentrate on developing the writing pattern and quality.
• Always recheck after writing manually or with the help of checking tools.
Writing Articles1. 3 Things To Consider
Author: Jason Trout
2. How To Pursue A Structure Of The Dissertation?
Author: Dissertation Help Zone
3. Introduction About Different Dvd Duplication Services
Author: Universal Video Conversions
4. Epidemiology Designs For Clinical Trials – Pubrica
Author: Pubrica healthcare
5. Secure Better Grades On Your Assignment
Author: Hazel Audrin
6. Health Economics In Clinical Trials - Pubrica
Author: Pubrica healthcare
7. Benefits Of Medical Translation In The Year 2021
Author: TYC Communication
8. Develop Your Child With Odia Stories For Kids
9. Get The Best Suspense Thriller Books & Orthopedic Book Amazon Of Thomas J. Neviaser
Author: William Shelby
10. Seo Article Writing: How To – To Do
Author: Kid Soda
11. Generating The Content That Your Audience Wants - Stylus Solution
Author: Stylus Solutions
12. Benefits Of Straight And Reverse Tuck End Boxes
Author: Gibbs Ryan
13. How To Learn Flutter: Step By Step Guide For Beginners
Author: Shubhngi Devani
14. Important Points About Contract Laws In Australia
Author: James Smith
15. Tips On How To Find Certified Legal Translation Services In Dubai
Author: translation in dubai