ALL >> Gamble >> View Article
The Art Of Sports Handicapping And Betting Ats
A Bettor who uses Handicapping techniques is referred to as a "Handicapper". The most popular games being bet today by Handicappers in the USA are NFL & College Football, NBA & NCAA Basketball, MLB Baseball, and NHL Hockey. Handicapping is also used by Horse Racing fanatics worldwide to place bets at the racetrack, but this article is going to focus on Sports Handicapping.
In sports betting or gambling the ability to properly forecast or predict the outcome against the point spread is known as Handicapping. Long ago in 17th century there was a type of lottery game called HAND-IN-CAP where players placed their bets into a cap, from this game the word handicap was derived. It's now a very popular betting terminology used by gamblers worldwide. Today there are lots of available online gambling tools to help assist bettors with their handicapping needs.
For those who don't have time to use these tools to handicap the games themselves, there are sports handicappers or "touts" available who sell their picks online. If you type "sports handicapping" into Google you'll see there are well over 23 million sites available ...
... for you to choose from. One of the best available sports picks sites in my opinion is PicksNetwork.com. They offer a Lifetime Picks Service for one low fee, and their site offers a free sport betting money management system & a +120 online betting system to help eliminate the vig when betting online. This is some of the same type of information "sharps" & "wise guys" use to increase their odds of winning when betting online. It basically changes your betting advantage from -110 to at least +120 which will make a huge difference when betting picks online.
Against the spread stats, trends, and matchups can also be found online to help assist you with your sports handicapping needs. There are a lot of sites available online where you can place bets over the Internet. These sites make it very convenient for handicappers to place their wagers & bets from the comfort of the handicappers own home. These sites also offer some in depth game analysis, up to date weather & scoring, and much more.
Here are some free sports betting & handicapping tips from PicksNetwork.com that you can implement:
1. Look for the lower or unranked team that is favored in a matchup in College Football or NCAA Basketball
2. If you truly love a team and they lose when you bet them, come back with the same team the next time out. The team usually wins next time out just to rub it in your face.
3. Stay away from progressive betting schemes. These betting schemes have you double your bet after each loss, basically chasing until you get a win. You can go broke fast using these schemes.
4. Avoid Handicappers that claim to hit OVER 60% Long Term. This is literally impossible and usually suggests the person or handicapper is in fact a scamdicapper. Scamdicapper's are usually handicappers that boast false winning percentages or claim to have inside information, and will usually give out both sides of a single game to guarantee they win for at least 1/2 the people they deal with.
Gamble Articles1. Rival Gaming Kasinot
2. Populære Casinospill I Norge
3. Melhores Roletas Online
4. Microgaming Spielautomaten
Author: Maria Mari
5. Bästa Live Casino
6. Amerikkalainen Ruletti
7. Parhaat Mobiilikasinot
8. Caribbean Poker School
10. Topp Norske Mobil Casino
11. Bonukset Uusille Pelaajille
12. Texas Hold'em Regler
13. Vorteile Beim Live Deale Blackjack
14. Pai Gow Poker Im Online Casino
Author: Maria Mari
15. Online Casinospiele Im Jahr 2022
Author: Maria Mari