ALL >> Health >> View Article
Medi-c Plus – Reduce Your Chances Of A Heart Attack
Medi-C Plus is a powder combination of Vitamin C and Lysine. Dr. W. Gifford Jones created this combination that also acts like a Drano to clean out blocked coronary arteries preventing theischemic attacks. Medi-C Plus also cleans the arteries in other parts of the body effectively preventing blood clots that can cause stroke. Medi-C Plus can also help prevent the catastrophic complication of limp amputation due to clogged arteries as a result of diabetes. Having healthy arteries that can deliver oxygenated blood to all organs is always important in not only preventing heart attack but also in preventing chronic diseases.
Benefits of Medi-C Plus
Apart from preventing a heart attack, there are various benefits of using Medi-C Plus. They include the following:
· Helps in the formation of a healthy collagen.
· Helps in developing and maintenance of bones teeth and gums.
· Helps support/maintain cardiovascular health.
· Helps in connective tissue formation.
· Prevents formation of free ...
· Helps maintain good health
Medi-C Plus contains the following ingredients.
· Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate, ascorbic Acid).
· Calcium ( Calcium ascorbate)
· L-Lysine Hydrochloride)
It also contains non-medicinal ingredients such as xylitol, natural orange flavor, citric acid, natural lime flavor and stevia.
Medi-C Plus is available in either capsule or powder form. For powder dosage, one needs to dissolve 5g of Medi-C Plus in 250ml of water or juice. For the pill, one should take five capsules once or twice a day. This dosage is as directed by a medical supervisor. High dosage can cause diarrhea, if this happens, the use of Medi-C Plus should be stopped.
Working process of Medi-CPlus
Vitamin C and Lysine work together to build collagen, which strengthens and holds together the coronary cells. Inadequate amounts of vitamin C means reduced collagen. Coronary cells then fall apart just as bricks do without a good mortar. Coronary arteries that are closest to the heart tend to receive the greatest pressure and without enough vitamin C, the collagen weakens setting the stage for a heart attack. A successful process supports healthy teeth, gums, cartilage, bones, connective tissue and wound healing. The antioxidants in Medi-C Plus also support and help maintain good health.
Medi-C Plus is available in the leading online store for supplements and herbal products, vitasave.ca. At vitasave.ca, you are assured of finding cheap supplements Canada with discounts of up to 60% and free shipping of purchased supplement products to your door step. If you need to purchase this product or any other health supplement product, visit vitasave.ca and enjoy great offers that are second to none.
Health Articles1. Trocars Market Worth $762.3 Million By 2023
Author: Markets and Markets
2. Looking For An Online Booking Appointment Platform In India?
3. Best Gifts For Your Significant Other In 2021
4. Why Is Now The Right Time To Begin Your Cbd Business?
5. What Makes A Clinic Different Than A Dentist's Office?
6. What Is Hypnosis?
Author: Becky Hays
7. C-leg And Its Benefits
Author: Sudarsan Swain
8. Otolaryngology Practices- Now Solve All Your Medical Billing Issues With 24/7 Medical Billing Services
Author: Danny Johnsmith
9. Is Your Massage Therapist Inviting Spirits Upon You?
Author: william sons
10. Benefits Of Integrating Ai Tools Into The Clinical Workflow
Author: Marteck Solutions
11. Surface Disinfectant Market - Anticipated To Witness High Growth In The Near Future
Author: robert henric
12. What Is Hatha Yoga: Build Strength And Improve Focus With This Practice!
13. How To Maintain Your Tooth Implants? Read This Guide
Author: Paulo Pinho
14. Using Appropriate Modifiers To Enhance Collections For Podiatry
Author: Danny Johnsmith
15. Residential Air Purifiers Market Worth Usd 13.6 Billion : Increasing Urbanization And Indoor Air Pollution
Author: Rama Sharma