ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Writing A Good Research Paper
These papers are no joke and require extensive research and fluent writing style. They also require students to identify a broad research area related to the topic, identify a crystal clear question the answer to which can only be found by conducting extensive primary and secondary research. Now, all this sounds good while reading, but how to go about writing it all? So, if you are wondering, “how can I write my research paper?” We are here to provide you some valuable guidelines.
• Extensive background study and research to identify the topic: Chances are that at the beginning of the course, you hardly have any clue about the topics that hold importance in your field. Therefore, before choosing a topic for your research paper, do some extensive reading about your course content. Chances are that majority of the topics related to your course must have already been covered extensively by other researchers. So, do some extensive research, talk openly with your professor and take time in selecting a topic which is important and allows you to cover most of its aspects primarily.
• Prepare a clear research question: A research paper question pertaining to social sciences generally start with a “how” or “why.” For instance, why did an event turned out as it did or how did a political phenomenon changed from one period to another? So formulate a clear question and base your paper around it.
• Conduct ‘real’ research: Real research means primary research. In simple terms, reading secondary articles or taking information from the web won’t cut it. You should visit places, make library your second home, interview people and do anything else that your question demands. The key point to remember while conducting primary research is that you have to be as close to the action as possible.
• Make an argument: Majority of the research papers turn out to be nothing more than extensive book reports. The process is common, grab a few books, skim through them, highlight some key points, compile the information and voila!... You have your research paper ready. However, this will get you a C grade tops. For your paper to stand out, you must compile all the evidence and facts and put them up in a manner that they make a strong argument.
• Write well: All the research will go in vain if you don’t know how to present the information correctly. So write well in fluent and understandable English. Avoid using jargon and don’t twist and turn facts. Keep it simple.
Although, if you don’t want to do so much on your own and are wondering, ‘who can write my paper for me cheap, then contact Essay Prince. We’ll handle your research paper for you.
Writing Articles1. How To Start A Successful Online Boutique In India
Author: jaipur kurti
2. How Language Translation Services Work For You
Author: LA Translation
3. How Healthy Green Smoothies Help You To Burn Body Fat
Author: Life Island
4. My Experiments With Mind And Heart
Author: manish sharma
5. How To Do Everything
6. Procedure Of Preparing For Your Marketing Dissertation
Author: Jomes Jon
7. Advantage Of Inbound Training
8. Professional Content Is Beneficial For Business Promotion Online
Author: Blogging Republic
9. Keyword Translation | Language Translation Companies |translation Company In Delhi
10. Mining Equipment Market Outlook And Growth Forecasted By 2025
11. Website Content Writer
Author: website content writer
12. Importance Of Content Writing
13. Got ‘f’ In Change Management Assignment? Use Prosci’s Methodology To Get A+
Author: Filipe Mark
14. Five Useful Tips To Write A Winning Ico White Paper
Author: David Harred
15. Top 10 Good Morning Quotes: 2019