ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
How To Use Social Data For Targeted Marketing?
There’s no escaping the Digital world, which means we are reliable on, amongst other things, emails, social media and mobile apps. Life online allows us to do many things more easily, be it selling, buying, interacting or research. Having an online presence allows for greater exposure for businesses across the world to showcase their products and services. However, in order to promote your company’s existence, and to create a positive impression of your brand identity, you need an effective online marketing strategy. Here, social media can play a crucial role. But how can you use social data for targeted marketing?
• Event targeting
In July, 2015, Twitter declared a new marketing tool for marketers, known as ‘Event Targeting.’ The integrated event calendar helps you to look for concerts, trade shows, holidays and more. Moreover, it gives you an ability to find out audience insights related to an event’s followers, and create a campaign to target them once the chosen event is live. This has helped some companies increase engagement by around 38%.
• Identify industry related topics and ...
Again using Twitter as an example, to identify current trends and topics, you can use Twitter Advanced Research and Twitter Moments. If you are seeking a way to identify interests within a smaller group of specific customers, use the Tailored Audiences analysis feature. Here, you can also upload lists of Mobile advertising IDs, Twitter handles, or email addresses. This is the Twitter equivalent of Google’s Remarketing campaigns, whereby a user has already had some level of interaction or exposure to your brand, and you then get the opportunity to reach out to them once more.
• Targeted and personalised emails
Personalisation is a marketing strategy whereby you have been able to identify a person’s relevant attributes, such as interests, behavior, and intent. You can customise your emails to present only the content and calls to action that are relevant to that individual.
Social data has a good deal of influence when using targeted marketing as a strategy. When executing, the real key here is being customer focused when adopting a data driven marketing campaign.
Author Bio: Rachel Raye has written many web based content on Social Media Marketing, SEO and many more. Her main aim is to make digital marketers aware of the latest industry trends and news.
Social Community Articles1. Best Astrologer In Puttur | Famous Astrologer In Puttur
2. Social Marketing: A Friendly Option For Small Businesses
Author: Wisoft Solutions
3. Healthy Meals Reviving Well-being At Inr 75
Author: annamrita foundation
4. The Best Indian Astrologer In Jamaica
5. Best Astrologer In Louisiana | Famous Astrologer In Louisiana
Author: Pandith Srinivas Acharya
6. Open To Love - A Modern Woman's Memoir On Being Single And Happy
Author: Aji R. Michael
7. You Want To Download A Dating App, What Should You Look For?
8. Consult A Best Indian Astrologer In Toronto
Author: Astro Laxmanji
9. Dating Is Easy Now With More Matches, Dating Tips And Dating Ideas
Author: karamjit Kaur
10. Voodoo Priest In Toronto Has The Answer To Everything
Author: Astro Laxmanji
11. Organizations That Help Children Are Focused To Build Resilience Through Life Skills
Author: Magicbus USA
12. Simple And Smart Approach To Self Improvement | Personal Development
13. Gender Gap Is More In Insurance And Finance Industries - A Comprehensive Study
Author: Ruby Martin
14. Best Astrologer In K R Market | Famous Astrologer In K R Market
Author: Pandith Hanumantha rao
15. Best Social Media Marketing Company In Patna - Improve The Organic Traffic
Author: Saadrh Digital Software Pvt Ltd