ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Gallery Of Fine Flooring Since 1969
Since 1969 our family owned flooring business’ # 1 priority is providing quality products and exceptional service to our customers. We have one of the largest and most exclusive collections of carpet, hardwood, laminates, vinyl and LVT(luxury vinyl tile) in the north jersey area. Carpets 46 offers you the highest quality styles and brand names in the industry. Popular flooring names of Mohawk, Shaw, Beaulieu and Congoleum are unsurpassed in quality and remarkable beauty. We specialize in wood floor re-surfacing.
Convenient shop at home service is also available. Ask us about out special financing programs.
FREE Premium Padding – Every carpet we install comes with top of the line premium bonded padding at NO EXTRA COST!
FREE Normal Furniture Moving – We make it easy all you have to do is move small items, breakables and electronics. We take care of the rest. Furniture moving is one of the most common question/problem we encounter when doing a flooring makeover. We will move all normal furniture for FREE. This does not include: pool tables, pianos, or furniture requiring disassemble. There is a small charge for this service if needed.
Disposal – We will remove and dispose of your old carpet, hardwood, laminate or vinyl flooring. Additional fees may apply. Please check with our flooring specialist about the removal and disposal of your old flooring.
Expert Installation - Carpets 46 in house skilled installers are some of the most skilled craftsman with meticulous attention to detail. Carpets 46 Specialists have a minimum of 20 years of experience.
FREE Standard Stair Work - Almost all stores charge an additional $10-15 per step for standard box steps. Imagine all the money you will save by Carpets 46 offering this service for FREE.
The art of making something old and used into something new and beautiful. Utilizing dust less sanders and other state of the art machinery.Want to change your existing wood floor color? An easy task for Carpets 46, let your imagination run wild let our flooring experts show you all your options.
Resilient flooring is the ideal product choice for homes of contemporary or traditional style, active households or quiet ones and young and old alike. Resilient flooring, also called vinyl flooring, offers an array of designs and colors that allow you to dream of what you want, create the perfect look with a little imagination and live your life as you desire.Resilient is a category of flooring that offers floors in every budget, from high-end to low. Product types include sheet, tiles and planks. Choosing resilient flooring will allow you to get the look you desire and the durability you need to keep up with your life.
Business Articles1. How An Investor Made $1 Million From A Retirement Saving Of $35,000
2. How The Covid-19 Pandemic Led To An Increase In Cryptocurrency Scams?
Author: Alex Miller
3. Complex Fertilizers Market To Hit 54.32 Billion Usd By 2022
4. Car Insurance Calgary: Some Basic Pointers To Buy Insurance
Author: Jason Davis
5. How To Prevent Ransomware With Some Simple Tips?
6. Covid-19 Impact On Medical Supplies Market | Increased Demand Of Ppe Kits And N95 Masks Globally
Author: robert henric
7. 8 Things To Know Before Contacting A Website Development Company
Author: Ratnesh sharma
8. Flavor Enhancers Market: Significant Growth Is Observed In The Asia-pacific Region
9. How To Setup Battery Manufacturing Business In India?
10. A Basic Summary Of A Bariatric Post Op Diet
Author: Johnny Kwon
11. Defining Features Of Awg Fire Alarm Cable
Author: Greg Anixter
12. The Future Of Communication - Contactless Near Field Communication (nfc)
Author: NFC Tagify
13. Covid-19 Impact Analyzer For Peptides And Heparin Market Through, Concludes Fact.mr
14. Four Steps For The Perfect Fresh Coat Of Paint
Author: Jrossi Construction
15. Best Astrologer In Mississauga | Famous Indian Astrologer In Mississauga
Author: Pandit Ganapathi