ALL >> Writing >> View Article
How To Make Sure Your Research Paper Is Written Properly
Elements of a written piece
• Topic sentence
• Adequate development
Every paragraph of a research paper should focus on one single idea. This means that if it starts with a particular idea, it must end with the same. If it keeps wandering and ends up in another context, it won’t make the proper effect.
To make it easily understandable for the reader, you need to make sure that the paragraphs are coherent. Verbal bridges and logical bridges need to be created for making the paragraph coherent.
Verbal bridges act as a bridge connecter where key words are repeated in numerous sentences. You can use synonyms wherever there are repeated words in different sentences. Use pronouns instead of nouns that already were in the previous sentences. Transition words can also be used to link the sentences. Logical bridges are meant to carry an idea in different sentence. Successive sentences can also be used in parallel manner to create logical bridges.
Topic sentence is created to indicate the idea of a research paper or essay so that it’s clear to the reader about what he is going to read and that is why it is placed on the top of the work for sure. You can place topic sentence at different places too in your paragraph but usually they are either placed in the beginning or the end. Basically the topic sentence must cover the summary of what the paper is about.
As your topic sentence has already introduced what you research paper is going to be about, the further details must be discussed adequately. It will be based upon the different paragraphs you put and the different questions you raise in between. One thing to focus on is your paragraphs; they should neither be too short or too long because in that case they will not be adequately developed.
To make sure that your paragraphs are fully developed, you need to use different tools like facts, evidence, statistics, examples etc. You can also put some of the quotes and works of experts from the same field to make it look even more researched. Comparing and contrasting in between is also a good idea.
Writing Articles1. Timidity: The Fifth Enemy From Within
Author: Steve scott
2. Get The Direction Even Without Sensor Through Compass Apps
Author: Blogging Republic
3. Why It’s Worth To Choose Cv Warehouse For Cv Writing And Job Training?
Author: CV Warehouse
4. How To Start A Successful Online Boutique In India
Author: jaipur kurti
5. How Language Translation Services Work For You
Author: LA Translation
6. How Healthy Green Smoothies Help You To Burn Body Fat
Author: Life Island
7. My Experiments With Mind And Heart
Author: manish sharma
8. How To Do Everything
9. Procedure Of Preparing For Your Marketing Dissertation
Author: Jomes Jon
10. Advantage Of Inbound Training
11. Professional Content Is Beneficial For Business Promotion Online
Author: Blogging Republic
12. Keyword Translation | Language Translation Companies |translation Company In Delhi
13. Mining Equipment Market Outlook And Growth Forecasted By 2025
14. Website Content Writer
Author: website content writer
15. Importance Of Content Writing