ALL >> Writing >> View Article
How To Make Sure Your Research Paper Is Written Properly
Total Articles: 50
Elements of a written piece
• Topic sentence
• Adequate development
Every paragraph of a research paper should focus on one single idea. This means that if it starts with a particular idea, it must end with the same. If it keeps wandering and ends up in another context, it won’t make the proper effect.
To make it easily understandable for the reader, you need to make sure that the paragraphs are coherent. Verbal bridges and logical bridges need to be created for making the paragraph coherent.
Verbal bridges act as a bridge connecter where key words are repeated in numerous sentences. You can use synonyms wherever there are repeated words in different sentences. Use pronouns instead of nouns that already were in the previous sentences. Transition words can also be used to link the sentences. Logical bridges are meant to carry an idea in different sentence. Successive sentences can also be used in parallel manner to create logical bridges.
Topic sentence is created to indicate the idea of a research paper or essay so that it’s clear to the reader about what he is going to read and that is why it is placed on the top of the work for sure. You can place topic sentence at different places too in your paragraph but usually they are either placed in the beginning or the end. Basically the topic sentence must cover the summary of what the paper is about.
As your topic sentence has already introduced what you research paper is going to be about, the further details must be discussed adequately. It will be based upon the different paragraphs you put and the different questions you raise in between. One thing to focus on is your paragraphs; they should neither be too short or too long because in that case they will not be adequately developed.
To make sure that your paragraphs are fully developed, you need to use different tools like facts, evidence, statistics, examples etc. You can also put some of the quotes and works of experts from the same field to make it look even more researched. Comparing and contrasting in between is also a good idea.
Writing Articles1. Got ‘f’ In Change Management Assignment? Use Prosci’s Methodology To Get A+
Author: Filipe Mark
2. Five Useful Tips To Write A Winning Ico White Paper
Author: David Harred
3. Top 10 Good Morning Quotes: 2019
4. Poetic Devices By Assignment Help Canada
Author: Adam Thomas
5. Phd Statistical & Data Analysis Design - Technocrat Research Services | 9940567417
Author: Online Sales
6. Phd Research Proposal & Assistance - Technocrat Technologies | 99405 67417
Author: Technocart Technologies
7. Useful Steps To Write Cdr Australia By Best Cdr Writers
Author: Andrew Robert
8. Writers For Blog Posts
Author: writers for blog posts
9. Is The Use Of A Papers Writing Service Like Art History Paper Writing Service A Necessity?
Author: Tim George
10. Send Every Child To School, Not Work
Author: Akshaya Patra
11. Why Hiring Freelance Creative Copywriter Is Worth The Money
Author: Dany Singshore
12. Create Content Marketing Your Customers Will Love
Author: Mark Lauzon
13. Objectives Of India Design Mark
Author: India Design Mark
14. 4 Reasons Why You Get Blocked From Following On Instagram?
Author: Neil Pullman
15. Online Casino Bonuses With A Secret
Author: Elen Yankovskaya