ALL >> Health >> View Article
Silica Supplements Claim Their Lung Cleansing Power
Just like our body’s essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin A,B, D, Iron, and Calcium, silica is an important component as well. More importantly for strong and healthy bones, Silica forms a major part of their overalldevelopment and maintenance. It is no surprise then that Silica is the most abundant mineral found in the human body.
The natural sources of this mineral are wheat, oats, avocados, lettuce, dark green vegetables, rice, strawberries and cucumbers but it is believed that the level of requirement of Silica cannot be met by these natural food sources alone, hence it is imperative to take on silica supplements.
Until recently Silica’s role was only focused on prevention of osteoporosis, however, with new research, Silica has been found to have many more benefits. It enhances detoxification which has a direct effect on the skin. During human trials, regular Silica consumption has shown remarkable improvement on skin tone and texture. It aids in body’s digestive system and even helps in absorption of other vitamins and minerals better.
There are several theories claiming the opposite and that that these supplements do more harm than good. But the most ridiculous claim by some manufacturing companies has been Silica’s lung cleanse properties! Most Silica supplements have far more levels of the mineral than ever needed. Wrong medical advice and its prescription free distribution have led people to give in to the marketing gimmicks.
Silica dust is known to cause cancer, harm lungs and cause toxins in the central nervous system. Amongst the most common causes of lung scarring, Silica exposure is one on the top. Marketing companies claim that organic Silica supplements if taken in a course of about six to nine months, will build up silica reserves in the body. These reserves as a consequence will aid in repair of lung linings – basically detoxification of the lymph.
There is still a lot of research to be done on Silica supplements. Though it is prescribed in extreme deficient cases, consumption of the same on a daily basis will only do more harm than good. Stricter regulation is much needed in free advertising and sales of different types of Silica supplements today. “All Natural” “Organic” labels are easy to sell as they sound more authentic. However buyers need to be more informed of the choices they make.
Half information and relaxed rules and regulation are causing huge problems. We don’t know the numbers, but overindulging of Silica over a long period of time is known to cause kidney stones, its common these days too. So beware, high amounts of silicates inside supplements are obviously harmful for the lungs unlike what the manufacturers say.
Health Articles1. Few Simple Tips To Stay Healthy
Author: Satjit kumar
2. The Healthy Manhood Primer: How To Spot Pleasure Addiction
Author: John Dugan
3. Have Got Acne & Acne Scars? (the Guide Has The Best Solution)
4. Shockwave Therapy Services At Care2cure Clinic Ottawa.
Author: jack sukla
5. Why A Percussion Massager Is A Boon For Muscle Pain?
Author: Dexter Brown
6. Fildena 100 Reviews
7. Living Donor Transplant In India
Author: liver transplant in Delhi
8. Hospitals & Healthcare Institutions Should Always Consider Outsourcing Medical Billing Because Of Hi
9. Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis Of Pancreatic Cancer
10. Chopped Dates For Baking Are Actually The Same As They Are For Other Uses
Author: SAM ALI
11. Pancreatic Cancer: Silent But Deadly Policy
12. How Can Hypnotherapy Help With Panic Attacks
Author: Richard Clark
13. Iran's Health Ministry On Tuesday Confirmed 15 Deaths From The New Coronavirus Amid 95 Cases In Ira
14. Having A Handsome Member Also Requires This Additional Element
Author: John Dugan
15. Multiple Sclerosis Market Insights And Epidemiology 2030
Author: yash bhardwaj