ALL >> Health >> View Article
Anti-inflammatory Relief Without Nsaids Or Ibuprofen
There are millions of people that take NSAIDS or Ibuprofen on a daily basis. Along with taking the medication comes a large amount of negative side effects. You must think you are stuck between a rock and a hard place because you either have to deal with the side effects of the medication or you have to deal with the pain. Now you may not have to do that anymore. Enerex Serrapeptase has the same pain relieving and anti-inflammatory effect as NSAIDS and Ibuprofen. Vitasave is a Canadian vitamin shop that carries Enerex Serrapeptase as well as hundreds of other supplements that can make you feel better.
Side effects of NSAIDS
There are many side effects of NSAIDS or ibuprofen. They include:
· Decreased appetite
These can be extremely annoying and can become severe with consistent use of these anti-inflammatories. That is why Enerex Serrapeptase is a blessing because it doesn’t have any of these side effects and can be as effective.
What is Serrapeptase?
Serrapeptase is actually a chemical that is taken from the silkworm. Medical professionals in Europe and Japan routinely use this as a pain reliever. When it is consumed by itself, it actually is useless because it gets destroyed in the stomach by the acidic atmosphere. Enerex has developed a coating that protects the serrapeptase until it reaches the intestines where it is completely absorbed into the blood stream. Once it reaches the blood stream it can do many things?
· Reduce swelling and fluid retention
· Actually blocks pain releasing enzymes from causing pain at inflamed sites
· Anti-inflammatory effects on all inflamed areas
· Prevents blood clots
· Helps with cystic breast disease
· Helps with ear, nose and throat infections
· Helps with carpal tunnel syndrome
How to use it
Enerex serrepeptase can be taken daily as a maintenance and prevention of inflammation. Take 1 tablet twice a day on an empty stomach. You can take an increased dosage of up to 6 capsules spread out throughout the day. You can do this for up to 7 days during an acute episode and then return back to a maintenance dosage after that.
Vitasave is the largest online Canadian vitamin shop. It has hundreds of supplement and nutrients on the website. The website has the products split into many different categories in order to locate what you need. Those categories include:
· Vitamins & Supplements
· Sports & Fitness
· Diet & Weight Loss
· Body Care
· Women’s Health
· By Condition
· By Brands
The “By Condition” page is great because you can get right to what supplements may help for a particular condition or illness you may be experiencing. Go to Vitasave now and explore all the ways that the products they sell can improve your quality of life.
Health Articles1. An Overview Of Conditions Treated By Physiotherapy
Author: Michael Devine
2. How The Treatment Of Root Canal Is Provided?
Author: Andy Andrew
3. Questions To Ask Your Pediatrician During Newborn Visits
4. What Benefits Are Provided By Orthodontic Treatments?
Author: Thomas Adler
5. Biogenum Receives $1 Million Grant To Enhance Psychosocial Research For Dementia Care
6. When To Opt For General Dentistry?
Author: Claudia Lamington
7. Melanosis May Be Mistaken For Male Organ Rash
Author: John Dugan
8. The Importance Of Dietary Fibre In Keeping You Hale And Hearty
Author: Jay Chokshi
9. Why Buy The Right Dental Products From Good Manufacturers In China?
Author: Andy Zheng
10. Types Of Diabetes - Important Facts You Wanted To Know
Author: Jessica Cristina
11. Male Organ Pain? Duh! Some Easy Answers
Author: John Dugan
12. Everything You Need To Know About Cataract By Utsav Eye Clinic Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Author: Bhoum Anbhavane
13. Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
Author: Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
14. Outline Of Stimming In Autism Child | Autism Stimming Treatment In Bangalore
15. The 7 Sins Of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Author: Shraddha singh gautam