ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ascenta Nutrasea Omega-3: Helps Your Body From Head To Toe
Everyone has heard of the great benefits of fish oil. Fish oil contains the Omega-3 nutrient which is responsible for helping many different parts of your body. You can get relief from physical as well as emotional problems. Ascenta Nutrasea has many different varieties of Omega-3. Go to Vitasave and decide which type of Omega-3 is best for you.
Where does it come from?
Nutrasea comes from marine source. Most of the omega three comes from wild squid. Most of the wild squid captured in the world today is used for this purpose. Squid actually has 35% more omega-3 than what you would find in salmon and it contains twice as much as krill. There are other forms of omega-3 that are plant based but they don’t offer the same protection for your body as animal based. Plant based omega-3 produce ALA which is really doesn’t provide much protection for the body. It also doesn’t absorb well. Choose animal based omega-3 if at all possible.
What’s the difference?
Omega-3 is made of 2 main components. They are called DHA and EPA. Each one helps relieve different ailments of the body. DHA will help maintain cardiovascular health as well as brain function in adults and eyes, nerves and brain development of children. EPA helps with depression in addition to focus and concentration. EPA also helps with brain problems such as ADHD. If you aren’t aware of what these components do you won’t know which of the 23 products will help you the best.
How should you take Ascenta Nutrasea Omega-3?
You can find Nutrasea Omega 3 in both liquid and soft gel form. Not all varieties of this supplement are available in both forms. For instance, the Nutrasea with the highest concentration of EPA is only available in liquid form. This particular type of supplement has 1500 mg of EPA and 500 mg of DHA. This would be a great supplement to help with symptoms of depression. The dosage recommendations are as follows:
Adult over age 14: 1 tsp daily or 2 soft gels
Children-ages 2-14: ½ tsp daily or 1 soft gel
Vitasave is the largest online supplement store in Canada. They have a huge variety of supplements and nutrients available. You can easily find what you are looking for by choosing one of the following categories:
· Vitamins & Supplements
· Sports & Fitness
· Diet & Weight Loss
· Body Care
· Women’s Health
· By Condition
· By Brands
With these categories, you should be able to find just what you need to be happy and healthy. They also have many blogs that have great information and they have over 300 customer reviews that explain the great customer service provided by this wonderful website. Take charge of your own health and choose from the great variety of supplements and nutrients and begin your life happier and healthier.
Health Articles1. Few Simple Tips To Stay Healthy
Author: Satjit kumar
2. The Healthy Manhood Primer: How To Spot Pleasure Addiction
Author: John Dugan
3. Have Got Acne & Acne Scars? (the Guide Has The Best Solution)
4. Shockwave Therapy Services At Care2cure Clinic Ottawa.
Author: jack sukla
5. Why A Percussion Massager Is A Boon For Muscle Pain?
Author: Dexter Brown
6. Fildena 100 Reviews
7. Living Donor Transplant In India
Author: liver transplant in Delhi
8. Hospitals & Healthcare Institutions Should Always Consider Outsourcing Medical Billing Because Of Hi
9. Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis Of Pancreatic Cancer
10. Chopped Dates For Baking Are Actually The Same As They Are For Other Uses
Author: SAM ALI
11. Pancreatic Cancer: Silent But Deadly Policy
12. How Can Hypnotherapy Help With Panic Attacks
Author: Richard Clark
13. Iran's Health Ministry On Tuesday Confirmed 15 Deaths From The New Coronavirus Amid 95 Cases In Ira
14. Having A Handsome Member Also Requires This Additional Element
Author: John Dugan
15. Multiple Sclerosis Market Insights And Epidemiology 2030
Author: yash bhardwaj