ALL >> Business >> View Article
About Smoking And How To Quit
Why do we smoke?
Why do we smoke, when we all know that it is not good for health? There are very many reasons to it but in this article we will ponder over the biggest reason in today’s times and that is to release STRESS. What is stress, can we remove it through smoking, if not then how can we remove it, lets talk a little in the light of these questions.
What is Stress?
What is Stress? Stress is the situation when we feel helpless, incapable to perform, not able to meet the deadlines and pressurized.
Stress could be due to any reason, be it work pressure, differences at personal front, may be due to financial crisis, or it could be due to anything.
Can we remove it through smoking?
Can we remove it through smoking? Can we smoke away our blues in the air and relax? Perhaps the answer is in the negative. If I have to submit a report to my boss in an hour, which I know, is just impossible and I am thus nervous, will smoking a complete cigarette down my lungs make me build a ginnee of that smoke that will do some miracle for me. Perhaps that could have happened, but alas it is not so. Then why am I smoking, if it is doing no good to me?
Then what to do?
Then what should I do in a stressful situation? The answer is confront it. Face the problem and find a solution to it. As for in my case above I would have talked to my boss, for some more time to prepare the report or if that could not have been possible to, provide me with some helping hand. Thus in a nutshell it is only positive attitude and logical thinking that helps you come out of a crisis situation. That’s why it is rightly said that it’s your attitude and not your aptitude that decides your altitude.
Dangers of smoking
Smoking not only does no good to us but it is bad for us, it thus does double harm to us. Smoking increases the chances of death due to lungs and breast cancer by a number of times. It wrecks the lungs during sports.
Tobacco the chemical contained in the cigar narrows the blood vessels and strains our heart. The biggest harm of tobacco is that it makes a person addictive to its use. So one should watch out, so as not to become addictive to its use in his plight to get rid of his worries and frustration.
Business Articles1. How An Investor Made $1 Million From A Retirement Saving Of $35,000
2. How The Covid-19 Pandemic Led To An Increase In Cryptocurrency Scams?
Author: Alex Miller
3. Complex Fertilizers Market To Hit 54.32 Billion Usd By 2022
4. Car Insurance Calgary: Some Basic Pointers To Buy Insurance
Author: Jason Davis
5. How To Prevent Ransomware With Some Simple Tips?
6. Covid-19 Impact On Medical Supplies Market | Increased Demand Of Ppe Kits And N95 Masks Globally
Author: robert henric
7. 8 Things To Know Before Contacting A Website Development Company
Author: Ratnesh sharma
8. Flavor Enhancers Market: Significant Growth Is Observed In The Asia-pacific Region
9. How To Setup Battery Manufacturing Business In India?
10. A Basic Summary Of A Bariatric Post Op Diet
Author: Johnny Kwon
11. Defining Features Of Awg Fire Alarm Cable
Author: Greg Anixter
12. The Future Of Communication - Contactless Near Field Communication (nfc)
Author: NFC Tagify
13. Covid-19 Impact Analyzer For Peptides And Heparin Market Through, Concludes Fact.mr
14. Four Steps For The Perfect Fresh Coat Of Paint
Author: Jrossi Construction
15. Best Astrologer In Mississauga | Famous Indian Astrologer In Mississauga
Author: Pandit Ganapathi