ALL >> Health >> View Article
Amp Citrate By Best Of Inverclyde
DMAA was a compound that many people turned to for use as a fat burner that was taken pre-workout. That particular compound is now banned, but has been replaced by AMP Citrate, which some refer to as 1,3-dimethylbutylamine. AMP Citrate has proven to be so effective that it is now commonly known as the next DMAA. While AMP Citrate can be synthesized chemically, the companies who produce it claim that it comes from a Chinese tea called Pouchong.
The comparisons between AMP Citrate and DMAA come from the fact that the two are very similar in structure.
DMAA contains an extra carbon that sets it apart from 1,3-dimethylbutylamine, but in essence these two compounds are essentially the same. Body builders have long been looking for a replacement for DMAA, and AMP Citrate appears to be it. When taken in small doses, AMP Citrate works as a stimulant to the central nervous system, and will deliver an increase in energy and focus, as well as boosting your metabolism.
The issue with DMAA was that its structural make-up was very similar to amphetamines, which generally led to false drug tests. There is that possibility with AMP Citrate, too, but this seems less likely due to the fact that it does not contain the extra carbon that was found in DMAA. The side effects that are likely to come with using AMP Citrate are similar to DMAA, but can usually be avoided by taking smaller doses of the compound. These include an accelerated heartbeat and a jittery feeling. Staying within the recommended daily dosage is a must if you want to avoid said side effects. It is also recommended that you do not take alcohol or ingest foods that contain any kind of stimulant when using AMP Citrate.
There has not yet been a ton of research done on AMP Citrate in regards the most effective daily dosage, but if you use the same model as DMAA, you would be looking a 10 to 60 mg as being the best bet. It should be taken about a half hour before you work out if looking for an energy boost. If you are using AMP Citrate to help with fat loss, then you should either take it first thing in the morning or about a half hour before you eat your main meals. The AMP Citrate compound is now commonly found in a whole host of pre-workouts and fat burner supplements, with that number expected to grow as quickly as the positive word of mouth about the results that it delivers.
For those looking for an even bigger boost of energy, it might be an idea to look at stacking AMP Citrate with other products. This was routinely done with DMAA, and it was caffeine that was regularly used in the stack. Other options include stacking AMP Citrate with other popular pre-workout ingredients such a beta alanine and citruline. For fast loss, it can be stacked with green tea extract or L-carnitine.
Health Articles1. How To Use An Online Pharmacy In The Uk Diazepam?
2. How Does Tramadol Help With Anxiety? How To Order Tramadol Online?
Author: Genrxonline CA
3. Organic Black Seed Oil A Natural Remedy For Insomnia
4. What If I Don’t Believe Vasthu
5. Survival Tips For New Gym Goers
Author: Rite Bite
6. Proven And Approved Hair Loss Treatment Options
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
7. Let Your Skin Tell The Story Of Your Happy Pregnancy – Here Are A Few Skin-care Routines You Can Try
Author: Prapti Chauhan
8. Document Shredding Services Assist To Safeguard Confidential Information
Author: Herb Scott
9. Chronic Headaches Treatment – Find It While Going For The Top Chiropractor!
Author: Robert Augustine
10. What Is So Beneficial About Organic Oregano Oil?
11. 6 Most Frequently Asked Questions On Teeth Whitening
Author: Claudia Lamington
12. How To Manage Stress With Life Coach – Ritu Singal
Author: Ritu Singal
13. How Is Surging Geriatric Population Driving Telemedicine Market?
Author: Pramod Kumar
14. Know The Use Of Disinfectant / Sanitization Tunnels On People
Author: Rohit Jamb
15. Know Some Common Causes Fire And Explosion Accidents