ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
With legalization and medical use of marijuana sweeping the country in just a short time, many questions and debates are becoming top headlines. Colorado has really been the test case for the nation and already taxes from sales are a lucrative thing. In turn, many more states have approved legalization and some are still waiting to take effect. However, one of the top questions that still pops up is where can you smoke it.
Given that law enforcement is semi accepting of these new cannabis laws they are still unclear of where you should be allowed to partake. Hotels typically do not allow it; you can’t smoke in the street, defiantly not in your car. Surly if alcohol patrons get to socialize and go out then why should cannabis users be locked up in a house. Thus the need for “Cannabis Lounges” or “BudPubs” is growing and we are starting to see them pop up nationwide. In Colorado there is about half a dozen lounges in operation. They do not sell weed on the premises but rather allow patrons to bring their own weed and socialize with others in a safe environment. In San Francisco you have medication lounges where you are allowed to buy and medicate in a lounge with others. They have jazz nights, acupuncture, massage and all sorts of snacks and drinks. One of the most impressive lounges in the United States today is SPARK, located in San Francisco and open daily. The lounge is beautiful and focused on patient care with top quality medications. With this model you would wonder why these BudPubs are getting so much fight from local officials. Depending on the city some of these Cannabis Lounges have met strong opposition. The city of Vallejo just recently shut down about six established lounges, some of which were very nice. So the future of the Cannabis Lounge is really in the hands of the local city officials in that area.
Whether you smoke marijuana or not, the question is should there be places for users to partake in a safe area. I could only image that if they allow bars where people get trashed, talk loud, fight outside and everything else I have seen in my youth. Then a Cannabis Lounge shouldn’t be that concerning for city officials. Maybe they should visit one before they ban them because it has been my finding that these BudPubs are a very relaxing and calm environment.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Knowing The Absolute Rules On Creating Seo Friendly Content
Author: Netleaf Software
2. How To Monetize Your Website Using Google Adsense
Author: David Bowie
3. Social Media Optimization (s.m.o.)
Author: Yukti Arora
4. 7 Major Seo Trends To Watch Out In 2020
Author: Rohan P
5. Google Updates Its Search Quality Rating Guidelines
6. Advantages Of Digital Advertising
7. Things To Consider When You Are Looking For A Digital Marketing Company In Kolkata
Author: Soumya Banerjee
8. Qa Mentor: Assuring Consistency In Quality With Customizable Solutions
Author: MICHAEL LAVATMAN
9. Rgc Leading Seo Agencies In Sydney
10. What Are Some Of The Upcoming Mobile App Development Trends In 2020?
Author: Eldon Broady
11. Using Email Marketing Segmentation For Increased Conversions
Author: Arun Veettil
12. Digital Marketing Company In Chennai
13. Covid-19 And Cpms: What’s Going On?
14. Top Strategies To Get More Traffic With Voice Search
Author: Prashank dubey
15. Advertising On Linkedin - All You Need To Know?
Author: Ratan JHa Digital