ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Ace Your Career Goals With Psp Exam
Total Articles: 59
Online security has become one of the most vital components for any kind of organization selling or offering its services online. For this reason, employers now look for people who have PSP Latest Certifications in this field.
One known security certification is PSP Exam Physical Security Professional or PSP certification that demonstrates the experience and knowledge of an individual in assessing threats and risk analysis; security systems; and the necessary identification, implementation, as well as continuous security measures evaluation. The individuals who acquire PSP are ASIS board certification holder in physical security.
Requirements for PSP
• Diploma holder of high school, GED equivalent, or holder of associate degree & 6 years progressive experience of physical security.
• 4 years progressive experience of physical security for those holding a bachelor’s or a higher degree.
What you should know about Physical Security Professional Exam?
The PSP Exam Questions comprises of 125 MCQs and can also have 15 unscored or pre-test questions that are distributed randomly throughout the exam having 140 exam questions in total. The exam covers skills, knowledge, and tasks in three main domains that are identified by professionals in this field as the main areas involved in the physical security management.
The PSPQuestionsPhysical Security Professional Exam that come in the exam are from the official exam preparation books. These preparation books are sufficient for all the preparation you need, but you may consult some other websites for further study material, PSP Practice Test, and sample questions. This would help in clarifying your concepts even more.
3 Main Domains of PSP Exam
The three wide domains of PSP exam are:
• Assessment of Physical Security – 33 percent
• Physical Security Systems – Application, Design & Integration – 38 percent
• Physical Security Measures Implementation – 29 percent
How to Apply for the Exam?
Once you have checked the eligibility criteria for PSP exam, you should proceed to the policies and fees for the exam. The last step is to complete your online application or you may download the application in PSP PDF format in English or Spanish and FAX or email on the number of addresses given on the official website.
Fee for Physical Security Professional Exam
When the application is submitted, you will have to visit the ASIS store for paying your exam fee. The computer based test fee is $300 for members and $450 for nonmembers whereas, pencil and paper test fee is $200 for members and $350 for nonmembers. The retake fee for computer based test is $200 whereas $100 for pencil and PSP Paper Test. The retake fee for both the members and nonmembers is the same.
The Paper and Pencil test is just available for the applicants applying from Tobago/Trinidad, Panama, Nigeria, Jamaica, and Ecuador.
Computers Articles1. Top 5 Android Battery Apps Available In 2019
2. What Is Network Solution And How It Is Useful For Small Business
Author: Shireesha Yerla
3. Brother Printer Support
Author: David Dobrik
4. Computer Repair Service Providers In Hyderabad
Author: Pankaj Maharaja
5. How Hardware As A Service Is Changing The Real Business World
6. How To Fix Excel Document Not Saved Error
Author: Aida Martin
7. Pinky Yadav Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger India
8. Snmp Simulator Works Like The Real Snmp Agents
Author: Gambit Communications
9. Selenium Automation - Tech Trainers Online
Author: munendra singh
10. We're Occurring An Exploration For The Technology
Author: Matthew Oliver
11. Seven Features You Need To Look For When Selecting The Cheapest Exchange Archiving Solution
Author: Frank Bower
12. Ifcloud Makes It Simple For Users To Store And Share Their Content On The Cloud.
13. Regain Control Over Your Data With A Privacy-first Web Browser
Author: Alexis Norris
14. Key Reasons That You Should Switch Over To Voip Phone Service
Author: Frank Bower
15. Rfid Warehouse Management
Author: Brilliant info