ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Kids Sharing A Bedroom - How To Decorate Effectively
If you simply do not have an extra room and two children sharing bedroom is the only option available to you, you will find there are different ways you can decorate their room to make the space they must share together not only tolerable, but a place they will enjoy.
First of all, when it comes to siblings sharing bedroom, there are basically two ways in which you can go about decorating their room:
1. Decorate their room in one theme that they can both agree on and will enjoy.
2. Decorate their room in two separate themes to keep them both happy and feeling like they have a space in their shared bedroom they can call their own.
Decorating a room with a single theme
If the siblings sharing bedroom agree on the same theme, or don’t mind having matching bedding, you will find that there are two excellent ways you can set up their room. You can either choose to purchase them a bunk bed, or two twin beds. Once you have the beds, you can select matching bedding.
When it comes to the siblings sharing bedroom walls, you can choose to wallpaper them in the theme your children have chosen, or you can paint the walls a solid colour shade that is in their bedding, and add a wallpaper border to add more personality to the walls.
When it comes to furniture for a single siblings sharing bedroom theme, matching furniture is always a great idea. You can even invest in fun furniture that they can both share and enjoy such as a table and chair set, an entertainment center, bean bag chairs and so on.
Ashley Bed Factory stock great themed kids beds and kids cabin beds with storage that will add to the whole decor of the room.
Decorating a room with two themes
If your children have two separate tastes and are not wild about being apart of the whole siblings sharing bedroom idea, you can at least try to make it tolerable for them by appealing to their personal interests as much as possible. How can you do this? Well, the best way to do it is to literally split the room in half.
Paint one whole half of the room a solid colour your child likes, and the other half a different colour your other child likes. Purchase two twin trundle beds. This will allow them their own space and will also provide some extra individual storage space to put their personal stuff. As for bedding, you can have you kids pick the sets they like best.
You can mix and match furniture, and when it comes to storage furniture, label items with names so there is no confusion as to who owns what.
Finally, other great accessories you may want to include in a siblings sharing bedroom are:
* Window treatments
* Throw pillows and throw blankets
* Area rug(s)
* Wall hooks
* Wall art
* Toy box bench
* Waste bin
There are many ways you can keep your kids satisfied and content to share a room. Be creative when it comes to decorating and putting together kids sharing bedroom themes.
Home and Garden Articles1. Biggest Mistakes Proprietors Make When Trimming Their Trees
Author: ProGreen Landscaping and Pavers
2. Now You Can Get Energy Smart With Solar Powered Pond Fountains For Your Golf Course, Resort, Subdivi
Author: Discount Pumps
3. Top 5 Branded Induction Cooktop In India At Apnidukan
Author: Sweta Sate
4. Top 3 Branded Roti Maker In India At Apnidukaan
Author: Sweta Sate
5. Best Ways To Clean Your Blinds For A Spotless Shine All The Time!
Author: Nick Cvetkovski
6. Which Access Control Systems Should You Have In Your Office?
Author: Mike B.
7. Top Reasons Why High-pressured Water Jetting Is Beneficial For Drain Cleaning
Author: Lucas Wiedermann
8. All You Need To Know About Electric Water Pumps For House
Author: Jacob James
9. Take A Look At These Hardwood Flooring Installation Trends
10. 5 Things You Should Know About Engineered Wood Flooring
Author: Bernard Wogan
11. Advantages Of Working With A Home Builder
Author: Rayan Evan
12. How Often Does A Pool Need To Be Resurfaced Southwest Florida?
Author: Contemporary Pools
13. Wide Variety Of Large Summerhouse In All Sorts Of Different Sizes & Shapes Hitting The Market
Author: James Johnson
14. Access The Best Solution For Hot Water Tank Issues
Author: Furnace Air Winnipeg
15. Solve Issues On Hvac With Professional Repair Services In Calgary
Author: AAA Heating and Cooling