ALL >> Family >> View Article
Choosing A Cemetery
Professions for cemeteries
• An officer of a church who responsibility is maintaining the surroundings of a cemetery.
• A person who digs graves
• A funeral Director or an undertaker or a mortician who is engaged in the profession of funeral rituals.
• A Stone Mason
• A mortuary or a funeral home or a funeral parlor, a profession that gives funeral and also burial services for the dead and their family members.
Planning out your Memorial stone Elegy and Poetries
Modern cemeteries often include crematoria. After having decided upon the kind of tombstone and the design, you need to think carefully at least twice about what you wish to be carved or written as an elegy on the tombstone or cemetery and it should be as personalized as you wish the cemetery to be. The full name and the dates of birth as well as the death of the deceased person is a must. What else needs to be added depends totally on the personal opinion of the family members. While choosing a cemetery, always ask for a full price list of all future and also immediate charges, like- gravesite digging, burial vaults etc. There should be a bench for visitors to sit in all the cemeteries.
10 Types of Cemetery
1. Religious Cemeteries - They are non-profitable cemeteries owned by a religious organization.
2. Lawn Cemetery - Here, grasses grows over the cemetery themselves. 10–15 cm) raised solid slabs are placed across the cemetery.
3. Public Cemeteries - The most common type of cemeteries are the public cemeteries that are found through local funeral homes or online. Unlike- Religious cemeteries, they are for-profit cemeteries and are owned either corporately or independently.
4. Pet Cemetery or Family Cemetery - They are private cemeteries in America. Most people bury a beloved pet on the family property and so it is also known as Pet Cemetery. The Cimetière des Chiens et Autres Animaux Domestiques located in the north-west suburb of Paris in France is believed to be the first pet cemetery in the world.
5. Municipal or District Cemeteries - District or municipal cemeteries are non-profitable cemeteries owned by the city or province, especially in American cities.
6. Arabian Tribal Cemeteries meant only for the Saudi Arabs.
7. Monumental cemetery- A traditional style of cemetery, like- Monumental Cemetery of Staglieno in Genoa in Italy, where tombstones or other monuments made of granite, marble, granite rise around 50cms to 2metres high vertically above the ground . Often the entire grave is covered by a concrete slab, but it can also be of more expensive materials like- granite or marble.
8. Green Burial Grounds or “Eco- Friendly cemetery- Here, green coffins and green tombstones are required.
9. Veteran’s or Natural Cemetery-They are state-run cemeteries for the burial of retired soldiers and their families. Burial in a veterans’ cemetery includes- a tombstone, a plot, a perpetual care, the opening and closing of the grave, and military honors without any charge.
10. Garden or Rural Cemetery- Rural or Garden cemeteries are not necessarily beyond the city limits and looked like attractive parks because of its landscape looks like a park-like setting. They are mainly located on the outskirts of the town in Europe. When land within a city could be found, the cemetery was surrounded with a wall to give it a garden-like quality. The first rural or garden cemetery in U.S.A. was Mount Auburn Cemetery, located near Boston.
If you live in California and looking for beautiful resting place for you or loved one be sure to visit Oceanside Mission Cemetery. This historic landmark offers funeral organizing and cremation at affordable rates. Detailed info is available at http://www.sanluisrey.org/cemetery/
Family Articles1. Covid-19 - Get Tips To Keep Your Seniors Engaged At Home
2. Top 5 Benefits Of Infant Massage You Didn’t Know!
Author: Rini George
3. The New Guys - House Of Worktops Exhibited Their Wood Worktop And Laminate Worktops Collection
4. Anniversary Gift Ideas
5. When Did A Mattress Run Out?
6. Living Room – A Representative Of Your Living Sense
Author: Pramod Kumar
7. Wedding Photography - Things You Need To Keep In Mind
8. Most Romantic Floweres For Your Partner
9. மார்ச் மாதம் ராசி பலன்கள்
10. Grow Your Relationship & Remove Confusions With The Help Of Relationship Expert Scottsdale
Author: Your psychic Angel
11. How To Prevent Snoring With These Easy Remedies
Author: Garima sharma
12. Zahid Law Associate
13. Origin Of Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Author: Abina Pots
14. How To Handle Criticism During Caregiving