ALL >> Family >> View Article
Basic Information About Cremation And Urns
Total Articles: 42
Dealing with the death of someone close to you is emotionally very hard, especially because there are many decisions that should be made concerning the burial. If the deceased left some guidelines concerning the way that he or she wanted to be buried makes the situation little bit easier. Families want to fulfill the wishes of their loved one, because they feel that they show their love this way.
While some people prefer having traditional burial, others choose cremation. A service can be religious or contemporary and it can be differently organized. There can be music, eulogy, readings and military honors and it can be held in a church, chapel or synagogue. The family can choose to have open or closed casket.
Why choose cremation
Many people choose cremation, which is a process of exposing the body to high temperature and flame. Cremation can only be performed by a licensed crematorium in a cremation chamber or retort. Family keeps the remains in a beautiful urn in a special place or they scatter the ashes in some special place that the deceased wanted. Choose one of many beautiful urns available, since they come in different sizes, made of various materials and designed differently.
Types of urns
Urns can be ceramic, wooden, metal, biodegradable urns and many other. Ceramic urns are probably the most prevalent type of urn and they can be made in many colors and shapes. Metal urns can be a great choice for an urn that will be installed in a garden or other outdoor environment. These urns can also appeal to someone with a more modern sensibility. Metal is probably the strongest of materials, so a metal urn is durable. Wooden urns can be fantastic choice for persons who loved nature. It is even possible to opt rectangular wooden urns or urns that are turned, they are rounded and have curves like traditional urn shape.
Lately, biodegradable urns are becoming more and more popular. This type of urns is a choice of people who are environmentally aware. Capacity of an urn is one cubic inch per pound of the weight at the end of life. 200 inch urn is the average size, also a small urn can be appropriate. Urns that are smaller than full-sized urns are called Keepsake Urns. They can range in size from very small, with a capacity of a very small amount of ash.
Direct cremation is a choice of most people, with a memorial service following the cremation process, for some part because it is the least expensive option to a traditional viewing and funeral. Since the body will be transported to the crematory in a box that is designed to be put into the cremation oven, there is no expense of a high-priced cremation casket. Most families choose to organize some kind of ceremony.
To get more info about organizing funeral visit http://www.sanluisrey.org/cemetery/ or call (760)231-8445, ext. 133 or ext. 139 and arrange meeting with funeral director from Old Mission Cemetery.
Family Articles1. Long Island Fenantyl Detox Centers
2. Gift Your Siblings Something Opulent This Raksha Bandhan
3. Physiotherapy Works Best In Controlling Antenatal & Postnatal Depression
4. You Don't Have To Struggle To Make Your Kid's Party Great
Author: David Hogg
5. Things You Need To Know About Anti Colic Baby Bottles
Author: Dexter Brown
6. Reasons For Sibling Rivalry
Author: Preeti Diggiwal
7. Learning To Deliver Personalised Care And Support For The Elderly
Author: Smith Rick
8. Event Planner | Event Management| Celebration Of Festivals| Anniversary Celebration
Author: Sai prasad
9. Top 10 Best Shampoo For Hair Fall In India 2019 | Wonder Parenting
Author: Divya Aggarwal
10. Why Cremation Services Become Popular These Days?
Author: Cremations Tampa Bay
11. Huggaroo’s Sensory Bed Sheet For Kids Makes Bedtime Fun Again
Author: Wendy Jordanov
Author: koko sharma
13. 9 Ways To Get Rid Of White Spot On Face Of Your Child | Wonder Parenting
Author: Divya Aggarwal
14. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services Are The Best For Elderly Care At Home
15. Gift A Unique Rakhi Gift To Your Sister And Celebrate The Festival Of Brother-sister Love To Its Ful
Author: The author writes about online services.