ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Dos And Don’ts To Consider Before Sending Bulk Emails To Candidates
This method does bring results in the form of replies from the candidates, but at times these are not the expected results. The reasons could be many – less number of replies, non-relevant resumes etc.
If companies are investing their time and money, they should be able to achieve the efficiency at the first shot. Here are some recommended Dos and Don’ts of sending Bulk Emails to Candidates.
1. Filtration is important
To make the reach more effective, it is crucial to filter the talent pool into relevant categories. These could be based on – experience, skills, location etc. Sending it to whole database at a click might be an easy way but reaching non-relevant ones for a job opening might end up wasting your time with wrong candidates. Plus Candidates might take these as spams and may not respond back next time when you reach with relevant jobs to them.
2. Mention a link to apply
When sent as email, recruiters would be receiving replies from candidates in emails as well. Filling emails like this is a time consuming activity where recruiters have to search for a resume, download it and update on excel sheet. It is advisable to provide them a common link where they can upload their updated resume with general details and recruiters can mine out relevant candidates without applying any manual effort.
3. Duplicity check of incoming resumes
While using different lists or sending through different email sources, there is a high possibility that some of the candidates might already be with recruiters through other ways of sourcing profiles. Are recruiters able to check the duplicity?
If the above Dos are not present in your recruitment workflow, it’s time for you to look for online hr recruiting application software to bring in more efficiency. For more Details visit us @ http://www.applicanttrackingsystem.co/Marketplace/Bulk-Emails.aspx
1. Sending from different Job posting sites
Various job posting sites these days give facility where recruiters can send bulk emails to the candidates. Most of the candidates have uploaded their profiles on almost all of these job boards. Sending bulk emails from each job site ends up dropping repeated emails to these candidates for the same job openings. This makes it a spam among them, which most are discarding without any attention.
2. Not utilizing a standardized template
Lack of a standardized format is not a professional sign for any company. Writing job details everytime is not only time consuming but can miss out on crucial details. A perfect and easy-to-understand template should guide the candidates on company’s requirements, job details and a link to apply.
3. Missing contact details
All the efforts of recruiters might come to a dead-end if they are not able to make themselves reachable to the candidates. Including company website, contact number, contact person name would make it easier for the candidates to connect back, research about the company and at times calling recruiters to know more about the job opening.
Recruiters can reach maximum efficiency through bulk emailing service, provided by an online applicant tracking software for recruiters. Such tool can help recruiters manage their database at one place, apply advance filters to search relevant candidates and check the duplicity as well. The added advantage is that recruiters get to send one email to complete database, instead of searching on many sources. An applicant tracking system also comes with standardized in-built templates to mention about new job openings. For more Details visit us @ http://www.applicanttrackingsystem.co
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Best Audio Interface Of 2020
Author: karan singh
2. Penetration Testing – Making Your Software Impenetrable
Author: Oliver Moore
3. Mobile Economy: Performing Well During Covid-19 Pandemic
Author: Vivek Ghai
4. Vitel Global Communications New Cloud Business Phone Service
5. Ipad Air 3 Vs. Ipad Pro: Which One Is Better?
Author: Aida Martin
6. The 5 Top Best Barcode Scanners To Invest In 2020
7. Why Hipaa Compliance Plays A Major Role In Protecting Data Privacy In Healthcare Apps
Author: Ash Rakars
8. How Do I Download The Alexa App For Windows 10 Pc Free?
Author: Shown Michle
9. This Is Why This Year Will Be The Year Of Mobile App Development
Author: Natasha Verma
10. How To Add A Watermarks And Put Into Your Images?
11. Livestock Monitoring Market Expected To Reach $2.5 Billion By 2025
12. Top Advantages Of Native Mobile App Development For Businesses!
Author: Ash Rakars
13. Setting Up Multi-site Networks
Author: Max Ruby
14. How Can A Startup Hire The Best Android App Development Company?
Author: Rushabh Patel
15. Protect Against Rootkit And Bootkit Malware In Systems That Boot From External Spi Flash Memory