ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Cheap Sydney Hotels
Total Articles: 13
Sydney is characterised by lots of features and marvels that makes visiting this place quite ideal for tourist. Apart from this, this region has very high level of education making lots of students from other regions to visit this area to study. Also the high ability of the health sector has made many people from different continents to seek medication in this area. In general this area receives quite a high number of people annually. This makes the availability of cheap hotels quite convenient. Lots of cheap hotels have come up to meet this demand. The following are some of the hotels that are considered cheap
1. Elephant Backpacker Sydney.
This is a cheap hostel located between Sydney's red light district (Kings Cross) and the city centre. It is overlooking Sydney main garden (Hyde Park, Domain, and Botanic garden).This hotel was build during the 1892, but has been renovated to include very latest design while still maintaining some of the ancient features. The rooms are large with high ceiling. The three accommodation floors have communal ladies and men's shower and separate cubicle toilet. The accommodation has 220 beds over 3 accommodation floors. House keepers are responsible for maintaining the rooms. The charges for this room will include $20.00 for a standard single room. A double single room is charged approximately.
2. Jolly Swagman Backpacker.
This hotel is located in the quite street of Potts Point; they are next to the heart of Sydney Backpacker Mecca-Kings cross. They have great deals including great discounts with the backpacker-friendly bars and restaurants. The entertainment manager is always ready and available to take you out to have a great and enjoyable time. The hostel maintains quite a high standard of cleanliness. Lockers are available in all the dorms. The pricing of a standard single room is $38.that of a standard double room is $95.
3. Y Hotel Hyde Park
This hotel is located in the joining Oxford Street and Hyde Park. It is only a walking distance to Sydney major attractions points/sites. This includes the likes of The Rock, Opera house, Chinatown and Darling Harbour. This area is surrounded by lots of shop, cafes, restaurant, bars, galleries, and gardens. This hotel is usually charged around EUR 27.89.
4. Windsor Motel
This motel has very favourable rates and is equipped with modern equipments. It is situated at the heart of historic Winders or. This is only a short distance to a wide range of recreational facilities the likes of: shops, restaurants and a wide range of recreational facilities. There is an ample space for parking cars. Some of the facilities will include Dry cleaning/laundry service; motorised water sport. This hotel is non-smoking on the floors, and also on-site. This hotel is available for a fee of EUR 38.83.
These are some of the cheap hotels found in the Sydney area. Several other similar hotels are available. The price is within the range indicated above.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson