ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Wonderful Places To Visit During Amarnath Yatra
Every year during the month of July and August the Yatra to the holy shrine of Lord Shiva in Jammu and Kashmir is opened for public. People from different parts of the country pay visit to this place. Amarnath booking is available for tourists by online means and even by many tour operators. People, who come here, have clearly witnessed the beauty that is simply mesmerizing. Reaching the holy cave at Amarnath can only be done through Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir, which is well-connected by road, rail and air to all parts of India. People coming here often turn the religious odyssey into a leisure holiday with wonderful places to visit along on the way.
Some places that can be visited during this Yatra have been mentioned below
• Shankracharya temple in Srinagar is a famous temple of Lord Shiva which is known to have been in existence since 200 BC. Some even know the same as Jyteshwar Temple. A visit to this can offer any person a great pilgrimage
• Dal Lake is another tourist attraction in Srinagar where the world famous Shikara rides and houseboats have been attracting tourists from not just India but abroad as well. The experience can simply be majestic and like a once in a lifetime opportunity.
• Mughal Garden is another place which has two gardens namely Nishant Bagh and Shalimar Bagh which are known to have added ample fame to the rich golden history of the country. The mesmerizing waterfalls and cascading terraces set in a picture perfect background overlooking the Dal Lake makes it a perfect setting for any onlooker.
• Gulmerg is another tourist destination which most people visit to get lost in the white snow clad carpet and the skiing activity. The town has cable rides which are referred here as gondola rides which can be undertaken from the Gulmerg base to Aparwat peak. The option for single phase and to and fro trip are available which guests can choose as per their preference. An ice skating ring at the base where the gondola rides are held is another activity which can be adventurous yet fun filled for tourists.
• A stay in the houseboat at Srinagar can be an experience that can leave imprints on the memory of any person who experiences the same in-person and can be undertaken when visiting Amarnath.
So, if planning to book Amarnath pilgrimage tour 2015, make sure you do not just keep it a religious affair. Make sure you tell your travel planner to add destinations that can append that majestic charm and give you a chance to explore the magical Himalayas. The adobe of clouds, picturesque mountains, snow clad peaks, serene lakes are enough to enthrall you completely. So don’t just plan to fulfill your spiritual aspirations, but also get an opportunity to give yourself a treat of nature’s beauty that is breathtaking.
Travel Articles1. Visit The Highest Mountains And Exciting Places In Trekking
2. Everest Base Camp – Brings Breathtaking Mountain View
3. The Best Northeast India Tourist Places
Author: Arpit Jain
4. Delta Airlines Flights | Grab Best Deals On Delta Flights
Author: chris ray
5. American Airlines Flights | Aa Official Site 1(845)250-2114
Author: chris ray
6. San Francisco Party Buses Are Just One Reservation Away
Author: Cheap Party Bus DC
7. 5 Camping Tips To Make Your Trip More Enjoyable
8. Malaysia Tourist Places
Author: Rocking Trips
9. Stay At The Serengeti Safari Camp And Witness A Great Traveling Life!
Author: Leo Pineda
10. Taxi Service In Bangalore | Best Taxi Service In Bangalore
11. Best Luxury Car Rental Jaipur
Author: Virendra Singh
12. Reasons To Have Car Rental
13. The Adventurous Places In Jordan To Visit
Author: GO JORDAN TRAVEL & TOURISM
14. Tips To Keep In Mind When Looking For A Car Hire In Barbados
Author: Richard Husbands
15. Villa Perfecta – A Ultimate Vacation Experience Awaits You In Manuel Antonio
Author: Don Segal