ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Wonderful Places To Visit During Amarnath Yatra
Total Articles: 2
Every year during the month of July and August the Yatra to the holy shrine of Lord Shiva in Jammu and Kashmir is opened for public. People from different parts of the country pay visit to this place. Amarnath booking is available for tourists by online means and even by many tour operators. People, who come here, have clearly witnessed the beauty that is simply mesmerizing. Reaching the holy cave at Amarnath can only be done through Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir, which is well-connected by road, rail and air to all parts of India. People coming here often turn the religious odyssey into a leisure holiday with wonderful places to visit along on the way.
Some places that can be visited during this Yatra have been mentioned below
• Shankracharya temple in Srinagar is a famous temple of Lord Shiva which is known to have been in existence since 200 BC. Some even know the same as Jyteshwar Temple. A visit to this can offer any person a great pilgrimage
• Dal Lake is another tourist attraction in Srinagar where the world famous Shikara rides and houseboats have been attracting tourists from not just India but abroad as well. The experience can simply be majestic and like a once in a lifetime opportunity.
• Mughal Garden is another place which has two gardens namely Nishant Bagh and Shalimar Bagh which are known to have added ample fame to the rich golden history of the country. The mesmerizing waterfalls and cascading terraces set in a picture perfect background overlooking the Dal Lake makes it a perfect setting for any onlooker.
• Gulmerg is another tourist destination which most people visit to get lost in the white snow clad carpet and the skiing activity. The town has cable rides which are referred here as gondola rides which can be undertaken from the Gulmerg base to Aparwat peak. The option for single phase and to and fro trip are available which guests can choose as per their preference. An ice skating ring at the base where the gondola rides are held is another activity which can be adventurous yet fun filled for tourists.
• A stay in the houseboat at Srinagar can be an experience that can leave imprints on the memory of any person who experiences the same in-person and can be undertaken when visiting Amarnath.
So, if planning to book Amarnath pilgrimage tour 2015, make sure you do not just keep it a religious affair. Make sure you tell your travel planner to add destinations that can append that majestic charm and give you a chance to explore the magical Himalayas. The adobe of clouds, picturesque mountains, snow clad peaks, serene lakes are enough to enthrall you completely. So don’t just plan to fulfill your spiritual aspirations, but also get an opportunity to give yourself a treat of nature’s beauty that is breathtaking.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson