ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Recover Data From Iphone / Ipad / Ipod
Total Articles: 2
Bad thing happens from time to time, whether like you accidentally deleted some important files, forgot the password to your locked device, or like your iPhone got stolen or fell off from upstairs. When you counter such circumstances, the last thing you should do is panic, because here comes your rescuer – iPhone Data Recovery, which is a very powerful tool to help you get your valuable files, photos, and other data back safely.
iPhone Data Recovery is the world’s NO.1 iPhone data recovery software, providing 3 simple ways to recover lost or deleted Contacts, Call History, Photos, Videos, Music, SMS, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Reminders, Safari Bookmarks, etc. This software works perfectly with all iOS models, including the newest ones, and is fully compatible with Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 and Windows 8.1.
First of all, you can download the trial version to experience its functions.
Step 1. Connect iPhone to PC / Mac and select the recovery mode
If your iPhone falls face down on the ground, you can still get to its data no matter how badly damaged the screen looks. As long as it can boot up, you can launch iPhone Data Recovery and plug the device into the USB port of your PC / Mac. You can see there are three recovery modes in the main interface of the software, choose “Recover from iOS Device“.
Step 2. Scan data from iPhone/ iPad /iPod
1) For iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4 users, just click on the “Advanced Mode” at the lower-right corner and follow the guide on the window to access to the DFU Mode, and then the program will begin to scan your iPhone/ iPad /iPod automatically.
2) For other models of iPhone, iPad and ipod, you can directly click the “Start Scan” button to scan out your lost data. Wait a few minutes before it finished scanning.
Step 3. Preview and recover lost files from iPhone/ iPad /iPod
After the scan is complete, all your data will be classified listed, you can click on the left column of the classification preview data on your device. Select the data you want to recover, and then click on the “Recover” button.
See? It is just that simple to recover iPhone data with iPhone Data Recovery. If your iPhone just got stolen or was severely damaged, you can just follow the same steps above to get your precious data back. If you find this article is helpful, just try this software immediately, and please don't forget to share it with your friends.
Computers Articles1. Top 5 Android Battery Apps Available In 2019
2. What Is Network Solution And How It Is Useful For Small Business
Author: Shireesha Yerla
3. Brother Printer Support
Author: David Dobrik
4. Computer Repair Service Providers In Hyderabad
Author: Pankaj Maharaja
5. How Hardware As A Service Is Changing The Real Business World
6. How To Fix Excel Document Not Saved Error
Author: Aida Martin
7. Pinky Yadav Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger India
8. Snmp Simulator Works Like The Real Snmp Agents
Author: Gambit Communications
9. Selenium Automation - Tech Trainers Online
Author: munendra singh
10. We're Occurring An Exploration For The Technology
Author: Matthew Oliver
11. Seven Features You Need To Look For When Selecting The Cheapest Exchange Archiving Solution
Author: Frank Bower
12. Ifcloud Makes It Simple For Users To Store And Share Their Content On The Cloud.
13. Regain Control Over Your Data With A Privacy-first Web Browser
Author: Alexis Norris
14. Key Reasons That You Should Switch Over To Voip Phone Service
Author: Frank Bower
15. Rfid Warehouse Management
Author: Brilliant info