ALL >> Education >> View Article
Be Sure About Your Distance Learning Certificates
More and more people opting for Distance education now-a-days, India has witnessed a mushrooming of institutes and Universities offering courses for Distance education. To cope up with ever- growing competition of distance education market, there are many bogus institutions which are resorting to unfair practices like fake certificate and fake diploma racket. There are instances when genuine candidates fallen prey to fake universities and they have to suffer as a result of fake degrees obtained from such bogus universities. Considering all these circumstances arising out of fake institutions providing fake diplomas, there is a need of a process through which a job aspirant or student aspiring for higher studies can check the authenticity of their educational credentials.
Self-education verification is the only process which enables a candidate to convince an institution of higher learning or an employer that the education qualifications stated in his profile are not falsified and that he is a genuine candidate with authenticated credentials. Self-education verification is the process of getting one’s own documents verified through a third party background verification agency.
Self- Education verification will highlight the inaccuracies in the resume which will equip a person to take timely action in resolving the issues. A candidate with verified credentials can be aware of the flaws if there is any in his or her educational background. With these information handy beforehand, a genuine candidate can take necessary action and protect their career against such unscrupulous practices. By taking proactive action like self-education verification one can safeguard his or her career from all kind of falsifications. Besides, a candidate with such pro- activeness is bound to impress and win the confidence of an employer. A candidate carrying a verification report from credible background screening agency always impress a recruiter as it saves their precious time and cost involved in the verification process. The initiative of self education verification undertaken by a candidate will speak volumes about his/her honesty and integrity which aids in making a person stand apart from the crowd that will present himself/herself as an asset for the company.
Thus, with a self verified report a candidate can be confident of authenticity of their educational credentials and they can apply for a job without giving any second thought.
Education Articles1. Top Web Design Trends To Rule In 2020
Author: SCP Academy
2. Economics And Careers In 2020
3. Know How To Make The Most Of Your Business School Experience
4. Mba Specializations To Choose Based On Your Interests
Author: ksm bangalore
5. Steps To Be Taken To Choose The Right College/institution For Your Professional Education?
Author: Kamal Bhatt
6. Top Reasons Why Six Sigma Green Belt Training Is Helpful For Career-driven Professionals?
Author: Rohit Tiwari
7. How Is Blockchain Technology Making The Supply Chain Smarter?
Author: Block chain council
8. Bim For Infrastructure & Online Bim Training – Things You Need To Know In 2020
9. Why Learning Towers Are Becoming Immensely Popular Now
Author: Fiona Whelan
10. Get Your Kid Enrolled In The Robotics Classes In Pune Today!
Author: Ankur Anand
11. Advantages Of Cbse Board Over State Board
Author: Priya Varma
12. Journal Writers And Researchers: Here Is Your Call!
Author: Robert Neumann
13. Everything You Need To Know About Mba In Information Technology Business Management
Author: jessica parkar
14. What Is The Average Placement Of Ifim Business School Bangalore
15. Creative Thinking Activities For Employees – How To Increase Productivity At Work
Author: Daniel Weber