ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Micron Associates Travel Guide 101: Packing Tips
Total Articles: 2
Fortunately, Micron Associates Travel Guide has shared a few packing tips that will hopefully help you in adopting a travel-light mindset.
Backup important details. Have handwritten notes with you containing important numbers and addresses so if you lose your phone you still have a way to contact people whom you can ask for help. Also, important documents like passports and tickets should be photocopied and placed in different bags, just in case. However unlikely, you should also be prepared for worst-case scenarios (e.g. losing all your bags) -- scan the documents and store them in your email.
Split up cash. Of course it's always convenient that you keep valuables in your carry-on bag as much as possible. However, Micron Associates Travel Guide says that storing all your money in one bag could be a bad idea. Try splitting them among your various bags or pockets so just in case, you still have something to work upon. The same goes for other valuables like passports, tickets and credit cards.
Plan what to wear. If you already have an idea of the kind of place you're going to and the types of activities you might be involved in, you should be able to plan only those items that are really needed. So if you know that it is summer at your destination, there should be no need for that jacket.
Use plastic bags. Usually, travellers use resealable plastic bags only on their toiletries and food in order to prevent leakage. But you can also use those to pack your clothes to prevent water from getting in! (You know, just in the off-chance that your bag gets dropped in a pool.) Also, Ziplocs are extremely handy in separating various kinds of clothing that will go in your suitcase. This also prevents your other stuff from absorbing any undesirable odor from shoes or sandals. Just think about it: no more rummaging to look for that other pair of socks. Not to mention you don't have to display all your clothes at customs -- just take out clear plastic bags then repack when done.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson