ALL >> Travel >> View Article
10 Airline Safety Tips You Need To Consider
Total Articles: 36
Safety is of great importance to all travelers and the comfort comes right up with safety. Here are the guidelines for a safe and healthy travel.
1. In busy stations or flights, try to find a friend in line or in the seat next to you if traveling solo, so that you are checking his or her luggage at the counter or on board and he or she is looking yours.
2. When placing your carry-on baggage through the x-ray belt, you have to put your laptop last so that it gets out your other luggage and with luck, about same time you are ready to pick it up or better yet, have a companion that has cleared security check on your laptop until you have pass the security.
3. You must put your luggage in the overhead bin across the passageway from you so that you can clearly see that nobody is opening your baggage during the trip. Overhead storage cases may not be able to accommodate bulky things during the turbulence, so if you or another traveler is having problem lifting his stuff into the bin, have it kept elsewhere.
4. You must dress for comfort and safety-best protection from heat and fire is natural fiber such as cotton, denim, wool and leather, therefore avoid wearing synthetics clothes and remember that the safety slide is very rough material and the end has strips of Velcro, thus a skirt and panties will not last the trip down-women should use natural fiber slacks.
5. The safest seat is on the exit corridor in the back of the airplane because this is usually uttermost from impact and farthermost from volatile fuel.
6. The time for the biggest worry is during the take-off and landing, so continuous flights decrease exposure to these most accident-prone periods of flight. You must have an evacuation plan in mind and you must memorize how many rows to each exit point. Pick bigger airplane when possible, as they offer a better and higher opportunity for passenger survival. Aircrafts with more than 30 passenger seats are designed and licensed under the sternest protocols.
7. Always bring a penlight flashlight in case of emergency. Always follow the guidelines from the flight crew and exit the airplane as fast as possible.
8. If you are traveling over water, be sure you know how to find and use the life jacket or floatation device. The main reason flight crew are on an airplane is for safety, so if one of them order you fasten your seat belts, do it-ask and questions later.
9. You need to bring your passport even on local flights. During a crisis, U.S. flights may be sidetracked to Mexican or Canadian airfields and having a passport with you will ease the border crossing.
10. Don't drink too much alcohol! The atmosphere in an aircraft cabin is pressurized to about the same altitude as Denver, so any alcohol you drink will affect you more than at sea level. Moderation is a good action at any altitude. Also, drinking non-caffeinated products is a good option.
Jaymes, a Travel Writer, has been employed in Travis Travel Gear (TTG) for many days. TTG always wishes to market more convenient, affordable, and well-featured travel items such as travel size bottles and offers a better travel experience to travelers.
Travel Articles1. Avail Al Falasi Airport Transfer Dubai Services For Comfortable Travel Experience
Author: Avail Al Falasi
2. To Apply For A Tourist Australian Visa For Filipinos - Australia Visa
Author: priya singh
3. Must To Do Water Activities For Couples Visiting Goa
Author: Unknown Member
4. Make The Most Of Your Time In Hollywood With This Inspiring Travel Guide
Author: Deepak Nangla
5. Here Is Everything You Need To Know About One Of The Adventurous Activities In Goa
Author: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About One Of T
6. Time To Say Goodbye To Two Bags For Your Yoga Session
Author: Jennifer Quinn
7. Know Everything About The Adventurous Scuba Diving In Goa
Author: Know Everything About The Adventurous Scuba Diving
8. Romantic Things To Do In Europe
Author: Maaz Aga
9. Why A Memorable Trekking Tour Can Have A Lifelong Relishing Experience
Author: Christian Sheean
10. Try Out These Unbeatable Things To Do At The Popular Beaches Of Goa
Author: Try Out These Unbeatable Things To Do At The Popul
11. 5 Things To Consider While Booking A Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
12. Reach The End Of Your Lifetime Reverie While Being Exposed To Yacht Rental Dubai
Author: neptuneyachts dubai
13. Chennai To Shirdi Flight Pakcage
Author: Sri Sairam Subhayatra
14. Short Trek And Hike Near Kathmandu
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
15. Roatan Island Tours – Discover The Beautiful Caribbean In Your Next Trip
Author: jeffrie johnson