ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Importance Of Using Paraben Free Products
Total Articles: 10
In recent years, there have been a lot of news articles and awareness on the need to use paraben free skin care brands. It is an important and key ingredient in most cosmetic products and you, as a user, need to know how it affects you.
Paraben is the most commonly used preservative in cosmetic and personal care products. This has been used in our skin care products and food from the 1950s. Over a period of time, when cosmetic products are stored, bacteria and fungus can develop on it if preservatives are not used. The different parabens most commonly used in cosmetic products are propylparaben, butylparaben, methylparaben, isobutylparaben and ethylparaben.
There has been a strong link between paraben based products and cancer. There has been a rising concern among scientists, skin care product manufacturers, and users whether this paraben is a reason for the increasing number of not just female breast cancer but also male breast cancer, declining sperm counts, and testicular cancer. It is mainly known to cause breast cancer because deodorants are the biggest culprits of paraben related products. Paraben has been commonly discovered in the cancerous cells during biopsies. Paraben free skin care brands use organic products and hence this effect is eliminated. Most paraben free anti aging skin care products are now just as easily available as regular off-the-shelf products
Ways to avoid it
When using paraben free anti aging skin care products, you are ensuring that you use high-grade potent ingredients like hyaluronic acid. These safe ingredients not only offer a high degree of anti-wrinkle benefits but are absolutely safe on the skin. When you buy over-the-counter products, look for paraben free skin care brands. Please check the mentioned ingredients on the reverse side of the container and ensure it does not contain parabens such as propylparaben, butylparaben, methylparaben, isobutylparaben and ethylparaben. Further, look for and avoid other harmful ingredients like artificial fragrance, sulfates, estrogens, phthalates and SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate). Instead, ensure that ingredients such as lavender oil are used in your products. These, in various combinations, are much better as they act as natural preservatives in these paraben free skin care brands.
This article written by an expert author behalf of parabenfreeskincareproducts.net. Paraben free skin care Products Company provides Paraben Free Skin Care Brand, Paraben Free Wrinkle Cream, Paraben Free Wrinkle Cream and skin care products and much more beauty products
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online