ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The New 2015 Chrysler 300 V-8
A slightly sloping front grill and sleek, angled back headlights signal the changes made to the new Chrysler 300 V-8 for 2015. The 300 comes in four models - the basic, the 300S, the 300C and the Platinum.
An intake on the lower front with fog lights was taken from the Chrysler 200 models for the new 300 according to Car and Driver. It contributes to the overall style of the front end. The new wheel design as well as the chrome slivers in the taillights do contribute to the overall design. The exhaust is another take off from the 200 models with tapered outlets for a cleaner, more stylish look.
Inside the 300 is where the changes are really focused for the 300 models. There is a 7.0 inch color driver's monitor as well as a three spoke steering wheel. The shift is rotary like the 200 model but fits well in this vehicle. There are newly designed switches for both the climate control and audio at the base of the center stack. The 2015 Chrysler 300 V-8 also features Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist and Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking among its safety features.
There are four color and trim choices available this year: Manhattan, Detroit, Sausalito and La Jolla. The Manhattan features black leather, chrome satin trim and Olive Ash Burl wood. The Detroit features black and blue Nappa leather seating with silver stitching, piano black trim and paddle shifters which are die-cast. The Sausalito package comes with black and linen interior with satin and bright chrome trim as well as Olive Ash Burl wood and bronze stitching and is available only on the Limited and 300S models. The La Jolla comes with indigo and linen Nappa leather seats, quilted door panels, Poltrona Frau leather wrapped steering wheel, dashboard and center console along with matte mocha wood trim. The La Jolla is available only on the 300C Platinum model.
There are two size engines for the 300 line. Both the 3.6-liter V-6 and the 5.7-liter Hemi come with eight speed automatic transmissions. The Hemi is rear wheel drive only while the V-6 has the option for all wheel drive. The V-6 boasts 292 horses while the V-8 will deliver 363 horsepower for those who want more under the hood.
Pricing for all these extras will not break the bank. The basic model 300 is priced the same as last year's model at $32,390. The 300S will take you to $35,890 and the 300C goes for $38,890. The Platinum is the most expensive model and is priced at $43,390.
Lahti's Jeep is your Worcester, MA area dealership with new Jeeps and used cars, trucks & SUVs. We serve Leominster, Acton, Hudson, Marlborough and Framingham. If you are searching for Jeep dealer near Worcester, MA using the keywords Jeep Worcester or Jeep dealer Worcester area, visit us at Lahtis.net today!
Automobiles Articles1. Things To Know About Led Headlight Bulbs With Its Three Major Variants
2. Know The Different Types Of Bike Available
Author: Steve Chorbadjian
3. Checklist To Consider When You Buy A Refurbished Motorcycle
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Why Should You Change To Toyota Hilux Led Headlights?
Author: Hamish Crotty
5. Advantages Of Learning Driving At Safe Hands
Author: Nicholas Manchee
6. How To Get Excellent Offers At Any Servicing Centre At An Affordable Price
Author: Oliver Mertin
7. Explore The Best Parking Services That Are Offered By A Vehicle Storage Company
Author: Ava M Williams
8. How To Dispose Your Car The Safe And Easy Way
Author: Lachlan Ruth
9. How To Dispose Your Car Safely At A Great Exchange Price
Author: Luna Charlotte
10. Why Is Regular Caravan Servicing Important?
Author: Ryan Bulluss
11. Choose A Licensed And Certified Cab Agency For Quick And Safe Local Transfers
Author: Black Corporate
12. Finding The Best Car Repair Service In Your Locale: Points To Remember
Author: CTA Service Centre
13. Top Tips To Save Your Car In The Summer
Author: Liza Jones
14. Diode Dynamics Has The Best Led Light Bars For Trucks
Author: Tara Bloch
15. Tips To Choose The Right Bicycle For You
Author: Steve Chorbadjian