ALL >> Health >> View Article
Botox Treatment In Mumbai - An Ideal Solution For Wrinkles
Are you planning to get Botox treatment in Mumbai to smooth out wrinkles on your face? The main things that you need to consider are your safety, the expertise of the surgeon, cost and chemicals used in the procedure. Cosmetic surgery clinic in Mumbai ensures that all the procedures are done by taking all the necessary precautions.
Ensure that the cosmetic surgery clinic in Mumbai that you choose for treatment is fully registered and famous for delivering favourable results.
What’s Botox treatment in Mumbai?
Botox is a common name for the protein and neurotoxin Botulinum Toxin.
In cosmetic surgery world, this protein is used widely as a muscle relaxing injection for wrinkles treatment.
What’s the problem?
Ageing is the problem. With age human skin loses its elasticity and this result in formation of dynamic wrinkles.
Botox treatment in Mumbai is the most popular and extremely effective skin treatment to change the appearance of wrinkles and deep lines. It also helps in preventing the formation of new lines as the treatment relaxes the facial muscles and reduces extra facial movements.
Time duration of Botox treatment in Mumbai
The whole procedure is completed with 15 to 20 minutes. It’s done on outpatient basis, so you can go back to your normal routine straightaway!
How the treatment is done?
By using a tiny needle, small doses of Botulinum Toxin are directly injected into the areas meant to be treated. This creates a blockage of impulse from the nerve to the muscles of the face, resulting in reduction of wrinkle causing contractions. After the Botox treatment in Mumbai, the skin looks smooth and even.
Does the injection cause pain?
Pain is minimal because the needle used is quite fine and only a small amount of substance is injected. Local anaesthesia or any other sedation is not used.
When will the results start to appear?
Within 2 to 3 days you’ll start noticing improvements in your skin’s tone & texture. After a week, the overall result will be clearly visible.
For how long the results will last?
The results and effects can stay for about three to six months, after that you can book the best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai for a top up treatment. As the time goes on, you would need fewer injections because various studies have indicated that this treatment has a cumulative effect.
What are the side effects?
The treatment is not harmful because only small amounts of Botulinum Toxin are injected. But, you need to ensure that you visit the best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai who has expertise in this treatment.
Health Articles1. How To Remove Phlegm From Chest
2. Best Hospital For Lung Cancer Treatment In Chennai
Author: VS Hospitals
3. Mental Health Related Queries See A 50% Spike Since The Lockdown
Author: The Corona virus pandemic has not only affected o
4. How To Treat Ankle Arthritis With Regenerative Cell Treatment?
Author: George Campbell
5. How To Guard Yourself Against Air Pollution While Traveling
Author: Piyush saxena
6. Dense Breast Tissue And Risks
Author: Julia Anderson
7. What Is Fine Hair? How To Take Care Of Fine Hair?
8. Does Tapentadol Have The Same Effectiveness On Pain As Tramadol? Which Medication Is Cheaper?
Author: Paul Nelson
9. Dense Breast And It’s Cancer Connection
Author: Akshat Guha
10. Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine Without Any Side Effects
Author: Satish Chandra
11. Best Cbd Creams Against Pandemic
Author: Mary Power
12. 4 Benefits Of Acupuncture Therapy
13. High Blood Pressure And Headache – Is There A Connection?
Author: bappa dey
14. The Reasons A Third Party Makes Sense For Brisbane Mobile Drug Tests
Author: Daniel Anthony
15. Best Ent Hospital In Jaipur
Author: adinath ent hospital