ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why And How To Optimize Your Emails For Mobile Devices
Why optimize your emails for mobile devices?
Are your email campaigns designed to be opened on mobile devices without any problem? Do you know which email client is mostly used by your subscribers to open and read your mails?
We won’t be wrong to say that accessing emails is one of the most popular activities people do on their mobile phones. The increase in the usage of smart phones has drastically changed the way marketers and email service providers implement their marketing practices and programs. In addition, it has brought along a lot of challenges in email marketing.
Email reading is shifting away from computers and desktop to smart phones and tablets. An email campaign that is opened on an iPhone gets more of the recipient’s attention than the one that is opened on a desktop. However, reading a mail on a Smartphone can turn out to be a terrible experience. The mail that manages to grab your attention in the inbox may not necessarily look good when fitted into a small screen, and may come up with display issues like small fonts and broken layout.
What to consider when optimizing emails for mobile devices?
Ensuring that a mail designed to be sent out to the target audience is optimized for both computers and mobile phones is an important aspect of email marketing. Here, we put together some tips that marketing individuals and firms providing email marketing services should consider to design optimized email campaigns:
Provide an influential preview
Recipients can easily identify if a mail is optimized for mobile devices without even opening it. A cut off subject line, absurd preheader, and confusing senders name carry a higher risk of being unread or deleted. To ensure your marketing messages don’t face the same situation, provide a proper sender name (company’s name), and include a short but to-the-point subject line, and a preheader that gives a precise summary of the mail.
Pay attention to links and buttons
CTA (call-to-action) buttons and links are the most important contents of an email. Make it as easy as possible for mobile recipients to access those links and buttons. To ensure the best user experience and response, make sure all the links and buttons are bigger, wider and well placed to be clearly visible to the recipients.
Use clear, concise content:
Keep in mind the platform and the screen size that your message is likely to be viewed on. When it comes to accessing mails on a mobile phone, screen size is generally smaller and the mail may take time to load. Make sure to limit body content and break the content using small paragraphs, headers and bullets to make it easy for readers to comprehend.
Many marketers and firms make a mistake of including needless links and complex images with an intension to generate more interest and unfortunately, end up having their mails deleted without even being read. So, avoid using links and images if your mail clearly conveys the message behind. If find it really necessary to include links and images to communicate your message, do make sure they are clear and bold and are placed after the related text.
Business Articles1. What Should You Know About Aged Company With Bank Account?
Author: LUIS CORREIA
2. Online Buying - Actually Better With Charge Tested Records
Author: Leton Biswas
3. Mbbr Filter Media Is A Robust Water Treatment System!
Author: Kristen Johnson
4. Unmasking The Myths Of Cost Segregation. Is Cost Segregation Worth Your Effort?
5. Never Lose Another Night’s Sleep Worrying About Money Again: Custom Money Solutions Just For Women
Author: eWomen Network
6. The Benefits Of Classified Submission Sites
Author: Clz List
7. Beautiful Porcelain Tile Bathroom Ideas
Author: Nikki Savard
8. Sas: Expanding Everywhere And Beyond
Author: Seattle aviation
9. Hiring The Right Patent Search Specialist Can Work Wonders For Your Business
10. Futureproofing Commercial Real Estate Investment
Author: Priyanshu Adathakkar
11. Three Simple Ways To Increase Your Website’s Speed!
Author: Harry Sazos
12. Do You Know Water Pump Types And Which Pump Is More Suitable For Agriculture?
Author: Mezzy batliwala
13. Register A Company In Singapore And Apply For An Entrepass As A Foreigner Without A Local Partner
14. Why Meta Titles And Keywords Matter For Small Businesses?
Author: Harry Sazos
15. Best Astrologer In Mumbai | Famous,good & Top Astrologer In Mumbai
Author: Pandit Manjunath