ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Immigration Lawyers In Charlotte
On November 20, 2014, President Obama announced that his administration will take a series of actions addressing certain flaws in the U.S. immigration system. Perhaps most significant and most controversial is his plan to defer deportations for nearly 5 million undocumented immigrants who have U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident children or who entered the U.S. as children. The President’s executive actions however only go so far and many flaws in our immigration system remain un-mended.
First, many immigrants and their families are “starved for details” as to whether or not some of their cases, complicated by criminal records or prior removals, will benefit from the new plan. The Obama administration has announced they will accept applications under the new program in six-months, but have not indicated when or if thorough guidelines addressing such technicalities will be released. Second, by limiting deferred action to undocumented immigrants who had U.S. citizen or resident children as of November 20, 2014, many who have made significant ties to this country in other ways remain in danger ...
... of deportation. NC Policy Watch notes “little more than 40 percent of the [North Carolina’s] total population” of undocumented immigrants will benefit under these new plans. Additionally, the President’s new plan limits the overall economic benefit of immigration reform. The Economist notes that the comprehensive immigration reform bill passed by the Senate in 2013 would have boosted the GDP by 3.3 % over a decade, whereas the President’s executive action will contribute only between 0.4% and 0.9% in over the same period.
We do applaud President Obama’s executive action on immigration. However, while those who do qualify for the new plan are relieved, most of the U.S. immigration system’s problems remain un-fixed and comprehensive reform is still sorely needed.
Our Immigration Lawyers in Charlotte NC practice exclusively in the area of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law. We provide affordable immigration advice and representation to individuals, families and companies locally and worldwide. As your Immigration Lawyer in Charlotte NC we strive to construct personalized legal strategies for our clients, and deliver quality advice and competitive services in a trustful, honest, and professional manner. Our Immigration Lawyers in Charlotte offers clients absolute confidentiality, a rigorous and innovative approach to your legal problems, while the firm's light structure allows for undivided personal attention and affordable representation. If you need assistance with your family green card application or any other immigration matter, please contact our Immigration Lawyers in Charlotte NC at T: 704-944-3239. Our Immigration Lawyer in Charlotte NC provide business immigration advice and representation locally and worldwide.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 4 Reasons How Web Development Helps Business Get Better Growth
Author: Sentient Geeks
2. How To Choose A Payment Gateway To Make Your Business Work Better
3. Copper Mobile Is Recognized As #1 Small Company In The Top 100 Places To Work In 2022
Author: Copper Mobile
4. What Is The Requirements Traceability Matrix
5. Reasons Why You Should Choose Laravel For Your Next Web Project
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Numerous Benefits Of Unlimited 5g Mobile
7. A Well Developed 5g Network For Better Communication
8. Why Is Gps Trackers Important For Vehicles?
Author: yugraj saini
9. Best Cash Drawer Supplier In Bhubaneswar
Author: Softnet Technoware
10. Take Your Iphone To The Nearest Repair Centre To Fix The App Crashing Issue!
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
11. How Can Data Structure Be Made Interesting Useing Python
12. Buy Guest Posts From The Best Blogging Services From Mind Mingles
Author: Mind Mingles
13. Pros And Cons Of Web Development Frameworks
14. How Telecom Consulting Can Benefit The Telecommunications Industry
Author: EY India
15. Desirable Experience In Communication With Unlimited Mobile