ALL >> Computers >> View Article
User-centric Security, Compliance, And Governance For Box Customers
With BoxWorks 2014 growing into new digs at Moscone Center, Box has cemented its spot in the upper echelon of cloud service providers alongside names like Oracle, SalesForce, and ServiceNow. Box’s traction in the marketplace speaks volumes about the tremendous demand for global information sharing that is simple, fast, and effective. With the wealth of cloud services available to employees, many just a click away, enterprise cloud service providers must deliver a user-friendly experience, or workers will reach for services that do.
The same goes for security providers. Employees like their security frictionless or not at all. Enterprises must satisfy a myriad of internal policies and external regulatory requirements, but today’s employees are not willing to sacrifice functionality for the sake of compliance – nor should they have to.
That’s why Skyhigh and Box have partnered to provide a centralized, policy-driven framework for enterprises to meet all of their cloud security, compliance, and data governance requirements without any change to end-user behavior and without impacting Box functionality.
Data Governance for GE
Partnerships between vendors mean little without third-party endorsement. Validation from one of the largest global organizations in the world speaks wonders. “The Skyhigh and Box partnership delivers data governance and secure collaboration capabilities critical to GE, our employees, customers, and partners worldwide,” said Larry Biagini, Chief Technology Officer at GE.
While Box provides excellent security capabilities and is rated Skyhigh Enterprise-ReadyTM, Skyhigh for Box serves companies with additional data governance requirements. Aaron Levie, co-founder and CEO of Box, said “Moving content and collaboration to the cloud enables enterprises across industries and geographies to be more competitive and productive. Our partnership with Skyhigh ensures that these businesses can always meet the strictest data governance requirements.”
Computers Articles1. Best Election Management Software Solution In 2020
Author: prateek mishra
2. Fortnite: How To Unlock Different Styles For Remedy Vs. Toxin Skin
3. 12 Best Apps To Install On Your New Iphone
4. Where To Find Missable Items In Final Fantasy 7
Author: Jaxson Harry
5. The Best Secure Cloud Storage For Your Personal And Business Needs
6. All You Need To Know About Glbrain Initial Exchange Offering
7. Buy A Laptop Computer Online Store
Author: Shweta Computer
8. Streamline Your Business Operation With Sales Force Automation Software
Author: Rati Bhanot
9. Laptop On Rent
Author: True Tech
10. M V Technologies - One Of The Top Web And App Development Companies In Noida
11. Building Your Own Desktop At Home? Keep An Eye For These Key Components.
Author: Sonu Kumar
12. Contact And Get Browser Support Over The Phone.
Author: kirlin jackeline
13. How Testing Transformation Leads The Way To Digital Transformation
Author: Oliver Moore
14. Use The Antivirus Program In An Efficient Way
Author: murphy felicia
15. How To Personalize Visual Feedback For Touch Points On Windows 10?
Author: Aida Martin