ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Pool Maintenance And Servicing – 5 Tips For Summer
A pool in the house is a great center of recreation for family and friends. Pool owners eagerly await the summer months to get maximum benefits out of their pools. However, summer months are also a crucial time for pool maintenance. Since the pool is mostly used at this time of the year, it is very important to make sure that the water remains clean and free from dirt and germs. Children love to splash about in the pool which is why it is necessary to make sure that the pool remains clean and sanitized throughout summer.
Warm months are also the time when people use the pool more often than usual. That is why it is all the more important to keep the pool clean and free from bacteria especially in the warm months. Here are top five tips in pool services during the summer months:
1. Adding chemicals- If you have to add chemicals (chlorine and other pool cleaning agents), add them at night or evening, instead of in the daytime. There is considerable loss of chemicals in daytime due to evaporation. This will reduce the efficiency of the chemicals. Also, people mostly tend to use the pool in the mornings rather than ...
... in the night. The chemicals will get more time to sanitize the pool before it is used the next day.
2. Cleaning the floors and walls of the pool- It is very common to find the growth of algae on the walls and floors of the pool, if it is not cleaned for a very long time. There may also be a buildup of bacteria and mineral. This is why the pool floors and walls need to be cleaned regularly. You can use an automatic pool cleaner to do this work. An alternate tip is to scrub the floors and walls by using a combination of dish washing liquid and water. It is easy to get rid of debris stuck to pool surfaces by spraying this mixture and then scrubbing the surfaces.
3. Maintenance of chemical balance in the water- An important part of pool maintenance is to check if the correct water chemical balance is being maintained. You can do this by purchasing a test kit and by dipping a strip into the water to check the pH level. A high pH level and low chlorine level is prone to algae growth. Keep feeding chlorine to the water to ward off the growth of bacteria.
4. Backwash- Make it a habit to regularly backwash the waste water of your pool as it is one of the basic steps of pool maintenance. This maintains the water quality and the water can remain free from germs and bacteria.
5. Clean the water surface regularly- This is one of the important steps of pool maintenance. Clean the water to clear the surface of debris, dead leaves, dead insects, etc. If not cleaned daily, it will clog up the drainage and cleaning systems leading to cleaning equipment failure.
Home and Garden Articles1. Cleantel Announces Quality & Affordable Prices For Kitchen And Sofa Cleaning Services In Dubai & Sha
Author: Black Infotech
2. 6 Things You Should Know About Upvc Sliding Windows
3. Various Garden Tools And Their Utilities As Per Your Needs
Author: Minute Garden
4. How Do You Make A Dream Kitchen?
5. Lori Girl Creations
Author: Arya Potts
6. Key Benefits & Importance For Bulk Suppliers Of Bio Fertilizers
Author: Anand agro care
7. Everything You Should Know About Cctv Systems
Author: Owen Summerville
8. Choosing The Right Company For Bed Bug Extermination In Toronto
Author: Bryson Kaleb
9. Know The Significant Effects Of Tree Lopping Services
Author: Noah Dransfield
10. Guide To Buying A Toilet That Meets All Your Needs
Author: Hugo Swayne
11. Learn Everything About Planning Applications
Author: Garry Stacks
12. Top 5 Benefits Of Commercial Concreting!
Author: Michael Gilmore
13. What Are The Areas That You Need To Consider Once You Decide To Invest In A Pool?
Author: Rory Carruthers
14. Carports - For Your Car!
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
15. Don’t Let The Moulds Thrive!
Author: Elvin Dao