ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How To Install A Keyless Car Door Lock System
Keyless door lock systems are a great alternative to standard door locks. These key-free door locks allow you to unlock and lock your vehicle at the push of a button, which allows you to avoid dealing with keys, while at the same time giving you the option to use the key if and when you want to. Keyless car door lock systems can be installed at any point during the car's life and make for a great added feature to your vehicle.
1. Remove the trim from the inside of the door by first removing the screws with a screwdriver. Insert a flat head screwdriver in between the trim and the door and gently pry up on the trim to remove it from the door.
2. Remove the door plate from the edge of the door by loosening and removing the screws holding it in place with a screwdriver. Pull the door plate and the lock out of the hole in the side of the door.
3. Insert the keyless lock in through the hole in the side of the door through which you extracted the door plate and the lock in the previous step. Position the keyless locking mechanism with the curved edge facing the inside of the door.
4. Position the door plate over the lock and tighten the screws.
5. Align the outside door knob by inserting it into the locking mechanism so that the exterior and interior door knobs line up with one another.
6. Tighten the screws on the interior door knob with a a screwdriver and place the protective plate over the screws.
Automobiles Articles1. Auto Repair Diagnostic Sheets To Speed Up Auto Repair
Author: Mark Josesh
2. The Best Service Of Clear Film Removal At Jln Overspray
3. Providing Wings To Fly – Automobile Erp Solutions
Author: Kedar malik
4. What Are The Things You Should Remember When You Learn Driving
Author: Nicholas Manchee
5. How To Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning A Modified Motorcycle
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Why Should You Check Your Brake And Accelerator On Time
Author: Hamish Crotty
7. Know When To Take Your Car For Repair And Maintenance Work
Author: Oliver Mertin
8. Why Travelling In Your Car To The Airport Is Always A Better Decision?
Author: Ava M Williams
9. 4 Advantages Of Availing Car Removal Services Over Individual Buyers
Author: Lachlan Ruth
10. Make Your Car Standout With These Lavish Exterior & Interior Car Accessories
11. What Makes Car Removal A Better Choice Than Online Advertising!
Author: Luna Charlotte
12. Low Income Auto Loans: Step Up Your Game If You Have Limited Income
Author: Kaitlin Miller
13. Best Quality Injector Cleaners And Workshop Press To Keep Your Car In Good Condition
14. Why Should Your Windscreen Cracks Fixed At The Earliest?
Author: Sam Lampasona
15. Which Caravan Accessories Is Important For Your Trip
Author: ozvan store