ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Indian Bus Routes – Enjoy A Simple And Facile Travel!
Imagine having no bus services in India! Ouch! That would really hurt, wouldn’t it? What will the commoners do? Of course, they would face a very tragic situation. Thus bus services have become an indispensable part of a commoner’s life. People travel and travel to meet their day-to-day requirements. A number of routes are available for transport and the person to start from a particular place to another by a bus or other transport means. A bus can help you in travelling long distances at very low cost.
Imagine taking a motor coach bus from Chennai to Hyderabad and compare it with flying on an aero plane for the same. It will cost you high even though you can reach in a few hours in case of the aero plane. However, for frequent travelling, bus remains the best means.
India is a wide land of diversity and stretches from the snowy mountains of Kashmir to the backwaters of Kerala. Imagine you are having a vacation and plan to make a bus road trip from Chennai to Delhi, covering the states Bangalore and Hyderabad. How can we travel and what is the easiest route that we can follow, are the questions that remains. ...
... Every time you plan a trip from one place to another destination, you should be clear and prepared with the route that you are going to take. In that case, you should also make sure that you take the shortest path to leave your pocket tight.
If you start from Chennai to Bangalore initially, it might take about 6 to 9 hours to cover the whole distance, depending on the weather conditions. You can take an easiest way as follows, Start from Chennai and drive to Vellore and divert to Hosur and meet Bangalore. When you reach Bangalore, don’t miss these places!
• Lalbagh Botanical Garden
• Cubbon Park
• Bangalore Palace
• Tipu Sultan's Palace
• Ulsoor Lake
When you have had all the fun, take your trip to Hyderabad. One of the bus routes from Bangalore to Hyderabad is as mentioned. Start from Bangalore and drive to Anantpur, from where you can make a trip to Kurnool and from there you can reach Hyderabad. You can visit a number of places in Hyderabad too! After visiting places there, make a safe road trip to Delhi by covering Nagpur, Agra. Oh! You can visit Taj Mahal too!
Travel Articles1. Have A Memorable Trekking Trip Under A Professional Team
2. How Is Everest Base Camp Trek Providing A Fabulously Memorable Experience For People?
3. How Expedition In Nepal Provides The Best Unforgettable Moments For The Tourist People?
4. Experience The Best Trekking In Nepal
5. Some Reason Why Himachal Tour Is A Perfect Place In India
Author: Ajay Modi Travels
6. Things You Should Know About Italy Tour Packages
Author: Exotic Journeys
7. When To Move Month End Or Mid-month & Weekend Or Weekdays
8. Unusual Wedding Cars That Made It Into The Limelight
Author: Premier Carriage
9. Look No Further Than Bhubaneswar Tour Agency
Author: Bbsr Travels
10. What To Do After Arrive At Macedonia Airport?
Author: Gligorov Tome
11. Experience The Best Days In The Trekking Of Everest
Author: Trekking To Everest
12. It Is Hard To Trek In Mount Everest Base Camp?
Author: Trekking To Everest
13. Incredible India Tour
Author: Optima Travels
14. What Is The Uk Immigration Process?
Author: Devisers Immigration Advisers
15. A Guide To Best Char Dham Holiday Tour Packages
Author: Nikhita Khanna