ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Work And Party: Gurgaon Offers All
A buzzing corporate environment and a great location close to the country's capital city of New Delhi, ensure that Gurgaon is a city to reckon with. Businessmen from all over the world, executives from numerous corporate houses, and even families on vacation to some of the most beautiful mountain destinations in the Himalayas, like to stop by in Gurgaon for a short visit, to check out all that the capital has in store for them. In a town that works very hard in its offices, meeting rooms and cubicles, hotels form a much wanted feature for people to relax and rest.
Some of the city's best hotels are situated close to the centre of the city. Such hotels offer great rooms, with every possible first-class amenity, that can fit all budget sizes. For every hotel in Gurgaon that spends a lot of money and effort on the design, architecture and style aspects of the hotel, attaching significance to the colour scheme, patterns on the walls and furniture, there will be another which might keep the design and accoutrements simple, but will offer the clients tremendous value for the money they are paying, with regard to the thoughtful nature of conveniences that are meted out.
Most hotels in Gurgaon offer a whole bunch of features such as landscape windows that fill rooms with a good amount of sunlight or provide views overlooking greenery and landscaping with pools, services of round-the-clock butlers, amenities like soft beds, LED TVs, safes of the electronic kind, WiFi connections, stylish bathrooms, dining arrangements - all available inside the room itself, along with individual corners for coffee, reading, or working etc. Business centers with Internet connectivity, audio-visual equipment like projectors and microphones, Xerox and fax machines, along with meeting and conference and meeting rooms that can easily accommodate groups of all sizes, based on the requirement of the business client - are other important features of any good hotel in Gurgaon.
Other important features would include venue offerings for parties or other gatherings. Among party spaces available in Gurgaon, one definitely stands out. The Rewind to the Eighties, retro-themed party space within the Hotel CrossRoads in Gurgaon stands true to its name. With its neon color palette, flashy bulbs, and carefully curated music of the 1980s, the venue truly lets the avid party goer travel back in time to an era when a lot of our popular music styles emerged and electronic music went mainstream.
Travel Articles1. Why Should You Go For Global Business Travel Management?
Author: Aman Srivastava
2. What To Do At Mayabunder Island
3. Things You Need To Remember While On Mountain Climbing Trips In Kenya
Author: Ashford Tours
4. Naturally Inclined
5. How To Start Travel Blogging In California
Author: Emily Jhon
6. Discover Dead Sea And Enjoy The Therapeutic Spa On Your Exclusive Jordan Day Tour
Author: Go Jordan Tours
7. Chennai To Shirdi Flight Package Shirdi Flight Package From Chennai
Author: Sri Sairam Subhayatra
8. Things To Know About Rv Rental Service
Author: Joshua Addison
9. Aeromexico Airlines Pet Travel Policy
Author: chris demon
10. Pigeon Forge Hot Air Balloon Rides – Once In A Lifetime Experience!
Author: Robert Jason
11. Learn The Top Benefits Of Choosing A Good Resort
Author: Rohan Kumar
12. Top 4 Incredible Temples Of Orissa That Are Worth Exploring
Author: Dinesh Dash
13. Find Your Occasion Deals On Copa Airlines Reservations
Author: Chrish Smith
14. How To Get Cheap Flights On Air Canada?
Author: chris demon
15. Planning Of Intermission By Considering Alaska Airlines Reservations
Author: Peter Siddle