ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Nationalease Maintenance Managers Meeting Geared Toward Professional Excellence
The NationaLease Maintenance Managers Meeting, taking place May 14-16 at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco, TX, provides maintenance professionals from the U.S. and Canada with the resources, ideas, and solutions needed to sustain the highest standards of the NationaLease full service truck leasing organization.
"Each year, we design the Maintenance Managers Meeting to be a must-attend event," said Dean Vicha, President of NationaLease. "We gear it towards the unique needs of the maintenance manager, covering topics that include electrical systems, telematics, supply management programs, warranty program management, and technician recruitment. Our goal is to give attendees the tools they need to be successful in their profession."
Other topics to be covered at the event are the maintenance of CNG-powered vehicles, ways to decrease vehicle downtime, and the impact of GHG 14 regulations for member companies. One session explains how maintenance managers can use emergency breakdown services to their advantage.
Among the favorite activities at each year's Maintenance Managers Meeting is the Idea Session, where ...
... members are asked to present an idea or best practice utilized within their business that offers savings in money, time, productivity, improved morale, or an increase in customer satisfaction. The Shop Talk sessions are a freewheeling exchange among members about industry issues of every kind.
The day before the official start of the meeting, the NationaLease 4th Annual Tech Challenge will be held offsite. The nine regional winners of the written portion of the competition will compete for the title of NationaLease Top Tech and the chance to represent NationaLease in the TMC SuperTech Competition in the fall.
As always, the NationaLease Maintenance Managers Meeting will include a Product and Technology Fair as well as entertainment and receptions for members.
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with over 600 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 125,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers. The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and transportation service providers. More information can be found at http://www.nationalease.com.
Automobiles Articles1. Where Can You Find Original Vespa Spare Parts In India?
Author: Trent Trading Corporation
2. Is Your Car Roadworthy For Insurance?
Author: Adam Petford
3. Electric Scooters For Sale Uk – Get Online And Purchase Today
Author: Alice Simpson
4. Go For A Perfectly Engineered Food Truck For The Fantastic Journey Ahead
Author: Texas Cart Builder
5. 3 Reasons Why Leaf Spring Is A Better Choice Than Coil Spring
6. Global Pine Derived Chemicals Market
7. Improve Your Build-up From Designed Items For Bikers With Sewing Leather Jackets
Author: Ricardo Rios
8. Global Electron Microscope Sample Preparation Market - 2019-2026
9. Things To Know Before Buying A Used Harley Davidson Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Driving Tips That Will Make You A Pro In Driving
Author: Nicholas Manchee
11. Attributes Of A Qualified Instructor?
Author: Nicholas Manchee
12. Check Out Chauffeur Driven Luxury Car Service Provider Today!
Author: Jasper Bride
13. Replacing Old Headlight With Led Light Is A Great Investment!
Author: Hamish Crotty
14. How To Find The Best Car Service Centre Near Your Location?
Author: Oliver Mertin
15. Things To Consider Before Choosing A Car Detailer
Author: Anthony Gellatly