ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Achieve Energy Saving And Environment Protection
You need an air conditioner regardless of whether you live in a very hot climate or in a very cold one. Most people associate air conditioning with only cooling the air inside a room when it is blazing outside. However, when it is freezing outside or at least very cold, you still need fresh air, not just warming of the room. Especially in places which have a long drawn winter getting fresh air without freezing becomes a challenge. The cassette type solar AC reduces electricity costs for residential and small commercial customers by 60%-80% since it uses solar power. However, it is much cheaper than the traditional solar air conditioner with solar panel and battery because it just needs a solar collector.
Revolutionary Technology at Work
It builds on the basics of traditional air-conditioner technology to achieve energy-saving and environment protection by combining the absorption working system to compression system. This is done by using environmental-friendly media in cooling and heating. You can get any compressor brand of your choice: Panasonic, Toshiba, Hitachi etc. for the cooling component. The upside of ...
... such an AC is that you can expect to save on electricity cost to such an extent that it will cover the cost of the solar air conditioner.
Small is Cool
The cassette type AC uses a smaller compressor instead of standard compressors to run the system which saves electricity dramatically. It absorbs solar energy to heat the inside medium by using a vacuum solar collector. The refrigeration from the compressor goes through the copper coil inside the collector and undertakes a highly efficient heat exchange. The use of the internal thread pipe, hydrophilic aluminum fin and the optimal heat exchange system reduce energy loss, improve the overall efficiency and effectively ensure the performance.
If the area you need to cool is later is larger, you might want to install a floor standing solar AC. Placement of this kind of AC is critical. The most common types of solar air conditioning require the use of photovoltaic cells in order to convert sunlight into electricity. These panels need to be installed in an area where the maximum amount of direct sunlight can reach the cells for the longest period of time possible each day. One of the main aspects that you should consider while buying is the size of that room the air conditioner is meant to cool. You will have to make sure that you choose the correct size to cool the particular area that you would like to cool.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Ipad Mini Charging Stand Is Designed To Hold The Gadget Securely While Getting Charged!
Author: Emonita Technology
2. What Role Is Blockchain Playing In The Healthcare Sector?
Author: John Scott
3. How E-signatures Create A Business Case For Process Optimization | Drysign India
Author: DrySign Author
4. Are You Looking Iphone App Development Company?
Author: Daisy Grace
5. How Programmatic Advertising Platforms Can Benefit Your Brand
Author: Voiro Technologies
6. 4 Key Principles For Successful Negotiations And Vendor Relationships In Contract Management
7. Procurement Best Practices: 8 Tips For Streamlining Your Processes And Reducing Costs
8. The Future Of Procurement: Trends And Predictions For 2023 And Beyond
9. How To Get Amazon Prime Refund?
Author: Tim Paine
10. Revolutionizing Finance Through Autonomous Technology
Author: KBV Research
11. 5g Wireless Networks And The Possibilities
12. Business Data And How It Is Used
13. Cloud Erp Development For Business Process Management
Author: Anirudh Bhardwaj
14. Benefits Of Using A Freeswitch Billing Solution For Your Business
Author: Ecosmob Technologies
15. Uncovering The Differences: A Comprehensive Comparison Of Openai's Gpt-4 And Gpt-3 Models