ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Body Mass Index Determines Your Type Of Obesity
Total Articles: 3
Most of us cannot get rid of our extra weight, as we don’t know the exact treatment we require to do it. Yes, it’s true that losing extra weight means burn more calorie than you intake, but the burning process is different for different patients.
Physical health of persons varies, exercise and diet plan which would have earned your friend weight loss, could give you no result at all. You must need to learn which exercise and which diet would give you results. Try to find out a good weight loss program or center with a customized plan. A personalized fat loss program takes care of what special do you need to burn your extra calorie. Measuring your Body mass index (BMI) is very important before you join any calorie-burning center or program. If your BMI is as high as 35, you then need weight loss surgery, the extra pound losing workouts and a healthy diet won’t earn you any calorie burn.
Various Nonprofit organizations spread articles and give free seminars about why a weight loss surgery is important for a patient with morbid obesity! It’s true that a surgery is a tough decision, but if your BMI is higher than 35 then you not only look big with your heavy bulges but could suffer with various diseases like type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea, joint pain, arthritis, even few types of cancer. That is why a patient at this stage of obesity requires quick relief from their extra weight, as the weight reduces so does decreases the diseases also. There are 3 types of popular bariatric surgical method:- Lap Band, Gastric Sleeve and the Gastric Bypass.
• Lap Band:- A silicon band is wrapped around the stomach to create a small upper part and much larger lower part. After this surgery, you feel less hungry as your stomach gets small and feel full with less amount of food. However, if you are allergic to the metal of the band or have any inflammatory disease in your stomach, or suffering with any mental disorder you cannot go for this surgical option.
• Gastric Sleeve:- According to this technique, the concerning surgeon first staples your stomach to give it a sleeve or tube or banana like structure, the stapled portions are then removed. Almost 85% of your stomach gets eliminated through this surgery. With a small stomach, you feel less hungry and feel satiated with lesser amount of food, which of course helps to reduce your weight soon.
• Gastric Bypass:- Your stomach gets divided into two parts a small upper part and a much larger lower part, then the small intestine is rearranged to connect with the both. This process reduces your hunger and as the intestine is re-routed less calorie is absorbed in your blood. So a lot of extra weight you reduce soon.
Morbid obesity if not treated in proper time it can cause preventable death also. Sadly many patients still cannot go for the surgical options as their insurance lack coverage. A Nonprofit Organization is helping these patients, they strive to do their best to provide them a proper health coverage. They even provide free bariatric surgical options to deserving candidates.
Jackson Smart is a renowned health specialist. He treats patients of obesity by measuring their Body mass index
Fitness Articles1. Things To Follow When You Start Weight Lifting
2. Brief Guide On Strength Training
3. Care Coordination Programs Are Nothing But Windfall For New York City
Author: Steve Son
4. How To Achieve Your Weight Loss Goal By Simply Changing Your Diet
Author: Irabor Mark
5. What Does Zenith Hearing X3 Do?
Author: Dan Brown
6. Side Effects Of Using Cenforce 100
Author: oloo Hanrry
7. Super P Force Mixed Combination Pill For The Men
Author: Kristina Goenka
8. How Effective Is Zenith Hearing X3?
Author: Dan Brown
9. The Importance Of Therapeutic Diets
Author: Shikha Mahajan
10. The Various Means That Deal With Physical Ailments
11. A Few Natural Health Supplements That Helps Promote Healthy Living
12. Plank Variations For Beginners
13. Can Jumping Exercises Help You Lose Belly Fat?
14. Multiple Health Benefits Of Practicing Yoga Asanas
Author: Ari Jassel
15. Advanced Cardio Rx Review
Author: Dan Brown