ALL >> Health >> View Article
Keep Your Snf Up On The Latest Consolidated Billing Changes
Starting with the balanced budget act of 1997, Congress had made it essential that the billing for majority of services provided to an inpatient beneficiary at a Medicare covered Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) be packaged through an all-inclusive rate - hence the advent of consolidated billing.
Advantages of consolidated billing: Through Consolidated Billing, one can reduce time spent on complex tasks of maintaining group health and welfare eligibility databases, disbursing payments to carriers and reconciling monthly bills to ensure adjustments are made in a proper fashion.
Services covered under consolidated billing: Consolidated billing encompasses the entire package of care that a resident would receive during a covered Medicare Part A stay. Although you should note that some categories of services have been excluded from consolidated billing as they're costly or call for specialization. .
Billers need to keep themselves updated with the latest: Even the most experienced billing professionals have a tough time when it comes to understanding the intricacies of the reimbursement process. Consolidated billing has always been one of the biggest areas of concern for billers. If the billers of a facility do not have a good understanding of consolidated billing, the facility will end up losing thousands of dollars every year. Billers need to keep themselves updated with all the consolidated billing changes. Without a proper understanding of how these changes affect the process, consolidated billing will become more of a challenge for billers than ever before. .
How to overcome your billing woes: As a biller, if you are to overcome these challenges, you'll do well to attend quick and convenient 60-minute audio conferences which come packed with practical advice, tips and reference sources you need to feel at ease with consolidated billing.
Attending these conferences will help you understand how to ensure proper billing and payment for services rendered, which could save you thousands of dollars in revenue for your skilled nursing facility.
We offers healthcare audio conference and advanced Learning Opportunities for Consolidated Billing Changes essential for majority billing services through all types of exceptional series of training CD's, DVD's & Tapes.
Health Articles1. How To Heal Yourself From Heel Pain?
Author: Dave Woods
2. Reasons For Revenue Leakages In Durable Medical Equipment (dme) Billing
3. Credentialing For Dme Supplies
4. Here’s A Checklist You Should Be Aware Of While Setting Up A Dme Store
5. Crohn's Disease Flare-ups Causes & Managing Your Symptoms
6. Biopharma Market Overview 2020, Share , Trends & Industry Analysis
Author: scott mody
7. How Can You Have A Safe Plastic Surgery Process?
Author: Mark Taylor
8. Kansa Wand
Author: Shivani Bedi
9. What Precautions Should Be Taken After Kidney Transplant
Author: zawadia otieno
10. Uses Of Apple Cider Vinegar
11. Dme Billing Iessuehs That Blocks Your Revenue
12. This Thanksgiving Can Turn Positively The Financial Stability Of Many Healthcare Companies – By 24/7
13. Best Black Friday Cbd Deals
Author: browns cbd
14. Tips To Overcome Anxiety By Using Natural And Side Effect Free Solutions
Author: Luis Senon
15. Get Helpful Knowledge About Some Benefits Of Cbd Oil Tincture And Cream
Author: Luis Senon