ALL >> Health >> View Article
Home Remedies For Earache And Treatment
Total Articles: 233
Comment this article
Earaches are normally more common in children, and occasionally adults also suffer from them. Ear aches are the indications that there is an infection starting. By reading through this article you will learn how to get rid of pain in natural yet effective ways. These are some simple ways to treat earaches at home:
1) You must never use Q-Tips or any other sharp object in your ears as you could cause damage to your eardrum. One of the causes of earache is by a build-up of wax and by pushing something into your ear, you could make the situation worse by causing the wax build-up to go even deeper which may even make the pain worse. The inner ear is very tender and it needs to be treated as such.
2) You can place a warm, damp towel on the affected ear. A heating pad could work just as well. This can prove to be helpful in soothing earaches.
3) You can take a small amount of warm olive oil and put a few drops into the affected ear. Tilt your head to let the oil flow down into your affected ear. You can also do this with Garlic oil ...
... that has natural antiseptic and antibiotic properties. It could help soothe your ear.
4) Some have reported that by using a blow dryer to gently warm the ear does help to soothe the pain. If the earache is a result of Swimmer's Ear, this would be highly effective solution.
5) Mullein oil which is traditionally used in native America to cure earache can be used since it reduces the swelling and inflammation which is causing the pain. You can heat the oil to just above the normal body temperature and then put two drops into the affected ear.
6) Reflexology: It might sound strange for those who are not familiar with this procedure that a foot massage could possibly help curing earache. You can massage the bottom and sides of your four toes on the same foot as the ear that is aching, or both sets of toes. Lot of people swear on this treatment.
7) Hot foot bath: This natural remedy works well says a study. You can do a relaxing 30 minute foot bath and place a hot compress on both ears to get rid of the pain.
8) You can mix 1/3rd apple cider vinegar with 2/3rd steaming water and place the ear over the steam. This remedy is good for both adults and children as it kills the bacteria, relieves pain and has other added health benefits.
You must give these methods some consideration and also think about taking some immunity boosting supplements like Vitamin C & E. This will help your body to heal itself. You can keep doing your research on other natural remedies for earaches that might be helpful for you.
Health Articles1. Breathable Hourglass Waist Trainer Stomach Wrapping Belt: Here's Why Women Love It!
Author: Waist Trainer
2. Signs You Need Wisdom Teeth Removal
Author: Will Sievier
3. Why Is Fetal Monitoring Done?
4. 6 Ways To Secure Your Data As Telehealth Is On The Rise
5. How To Secure A Competitive Edge For Your Cannabis Retail Store
6. How Can Immunotherapy Assist In Curing Cancer?
Author: Rupert Cobain
7. Injection Pen Market Worth 41.38 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
8. Why Do We Need A Pediatric Surgeon?
Author: Priyanka Patel
9. Infini Treatment: Benefits, Features, & Who Should Not Undergo It?
Author: Sarah Morris
10. Cell Therapy Technologies Market Worth Usd 5.6 Billion : Large Number Of Oncology-related Cell Therapy Clinical Trials
Author: Rama Sharma
11. Does Soma Work Well For Seniors With Muscle Spasm? Carisoprodol For Adults
Author: Jessica Richard
12. Does Modafinil Affect Your Cognitive Vitality? Effects Of Modafinil
Author: Roy Martinz
13. How To Choose A Right Walking Stick
Author: Derry Hall
14. The Best Post-workout Bcaa Supplements
Author: jhon smith
15. Myth About Diabetes Care Spread Over The Internet
Author: withinme info