ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Are The Visa Fees For Italian Visa?
Italian Visa fees are calculated on the basis of all the Visa services availed. These services can be classified based on:
• Type of Visa: The cost of Italy Visa type A, B, and C is almost same. As of today, the Italy visa fee is approximately 60 Euros. However, for National Visa D, it is much higher.
• Intention to return: 90 days seem to the line of separation. The cost for Schengen Visa, tourist Visa, business visa under 90 days is much lower than other visas which are opted for longer stay.
• Age: Visa for children under the age of 6 years is free. Children between the age group of 6 to 12 years get a discount compared to the adult visa.
• Country of origin: The primary reason for variation is the country’s currency exchange rates as in most countries, the Visa fees are equivalent to 60 Euros.
There are several other fees that any potential traveller would need to pay to enter Italy. The visa agencies or agents charge upfront cost for using their services to apply for the Visa. These services include the information about the documents ...
... required and the standard requirements. It also includes consultation about all Visa procedures such as interviews, application submission and plan of action, if your visa application is refused.
These costs mainly depend upon the Italy visa rules regulations and traveller requirements. For example: When your visa is approved, you can always visit your Visa agency to collect it or ask them to courier it home. But, it would cost you.
When you apply for Italy visa, you would prefer to track the process to understand the time it would take to receive it. Different agencies use different ways to keep you updated. The modern and reputed organizations offer online login that tracks your visa application. In addition, there are e-alerts e-notifications that would you keep updated. You could ask to receive notifications via email or SMS. You opt for the package that includes price of such services or pay for these separately.
So, the final visa fees for Italy would be much different than the upfront 60 Euros mentioned on the most websites. Yet, it makes sense to spend and get it all done in perfectly first time. If, for any reason, your Italy visa application is rejected, you would land up spending more than €60, so, hire the best Visa consultants and enter Italy.
Nayan Joshi is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Nayan likes to contribute information on visa and visa related services. He explains in detail about fees for Italian Visa from Dubai and additional charges on different types of Visas for Italy.
Travel Articles1. Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy
2. What Good Things Will You Utilize When Booking A Cab On Jaipur Travel?
3. What Are The Things To Consider While Traveling And Booking A Taxi In Jaipur?
4. Why Be With Reputed Tour Operators On A Visit To Puri During Rath Yatra
Author: Dinesh Dash
5. Top 5 Things To Do Before Choosing A Taxi Service
Author: Ram Prasath
6. Tanzania Wildlife Safari Package Is The Tailor Made Safari Tour Package!
7. Varför Välja Flyttfirma
8. Gds Flight Booking System
9. 24 Hours Taxi Services In Dehradun
10. Five Interesting Tips On How To Find The Best Hotel In Dursley!
Author: Amery Ortego
11. Top 15 Romantic Hill Stations Destinations In India
Author: Vox Vacation
12. How Can I Book Delta Airlines For The Las Vegas Trip?
Author: Michael Phelps
13. Reasons Why You Should Go Camping
Author: Shashi Singh
14. Amadeus Software
15. Welcome The Monsoon With A Weekend Family Trip
Author: Pawar Travels