ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Apply For Italy Visa From Dubai
There are certain nations that do not need visa to enter Italy. However, Dubai is not one of them. You will need Italy visa to enter Italy from Dubai. Here are the steps of the application process. It has been simplified as it the factors will vary on the basis of:
• Duration of stay
• Purpose of stay
• Your background
So, while travelling out of Dubai, take these steps to ensure that you land with an Italy Visa from Dubai in tow.
• Download the application: Based on the above criteria, you will need to download and complete the Italy visa application form. Then, after filling the form, you can submit the forms offline. Alternatively, you can complete the process of applying for Italy visa online as well, since that alternative is available to the travellers.
• Submit the application: Take a print out of the application and visit the application centre for Italian visa. This is the most important step. The submission office will check all the documents thoroughly. The process of applying for visa is completed with payment of all the necessary fees. These fees ...
... are based on the services required. If, for any reason, the supporting documents are found insufficient or incomplete, you are asked to reschedule an appointment and meet the submission officers again for re-verification. After this process is completed to the satisfaction of the officer, you will make the payment of visa and all additional charges. That concludes the application process for you.
• Track your visa: If all the documents are in order, this process roughly takes 45 days. However, experienced and reputed visa agencies recommend a gap of 90 days between Italian visa application from Dubai and travel date. This gives sufficient time for any delays, mishaps, etc. You will receive the intimation about completion of the process via SMS or email and then you can either collect your passport from your agency office or ask them to courier it home.
This process, though well established, varies on case to case basis. Therefore, it is important to not mess any of the required documents. Supportive documents are extremely vital. These supportive documents depend on your purpose of travel and travel agreements that ensure the same details. So, it will be different for business travel than educational travel. So, here are the standard documents you will need regardless.
• Properly completed application form
• Valid passport
• Back statement
• Travel and accommodation bookings
About the Author
Nayan Joshi is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Nayan likes to contribute information on visa and visa related services. He explains in detail the process of apply Italian Visa from Dubai and what are the documents needed for Italian Visa Application from Dubai.
Travel Articles1. Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy
2. What Good Things Will You Utilize When Booking A Cab On Jaipur Travel?
3. What Are The Things To Consider While Traveling And Booking A Taxi In Jaipur?
4. Why Be With Reputed Tour Operators On A Visit To Puri During Rath Yatra
Author: Dinesh Dash
5. Top 5 Things To Do Before Choosing A Taxi Service
Author: Ram Prasath
6. Tanzania Wildlife Safari Package Is The Tailor Made Safari Tour Package!
7. Varför Välja Flyttfirma
8. Gds Flight Booking System
9. 24 Hours Taxi Services In Dehradun
10. Five Interesting Tips On How To Find The Best Hotel In Dursley!
Author: Amery Ortego
11. Top 15 Romantic Hill Stations Destinations In India
Author: Vox Vacation
12. How Can I Book Delta Airlines For The Las Vegas Trip?
Author: Michael Phelps
13. Reasons Why You Should Go Camping
Author: Shashi Singh
14. Amadeus Software
15. Welcome The Monsoon With A Weekend Family Trip
Author: Pawar Travels