ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Treat Sleep Apnea-the Easier Way
Sleep Apnea involves complete cease of breathing while asleep for almost 10 to 20 minutes, which could be fatal for the patient. The patient suffering from Sleep Apnea might get the attack several times throughout the night, usually without knowing. Males are more susceptible to this disease as compared to adult women.
Sleep Apnea is primarily of two types- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and Central Sleep Apnea (CSA). Another rare type is also found which is termed as “Mixed Sleep Apnea”, that is basically a blend of CSA and OSA.
OSA is mainly caused due to relaxation and collapsing of the soft tissue that is present at the back f the throat that gets blocked and prevents the passage of air into the lungs. CSA happens when brain sends irregular signals to the muscles in order to control breathing.
The symptoms of Sleep Apnea may vary from patient to patient. The main symptoms of Sleep Apnea are:
• Headache without reason, after waking up in the morning
• Feeling drowsy throughout the day
• Irritability over small things
• Loud interrupted snoring
• Forgetfulness, ...
... poor judgement, bed-wetting and sudden behavioural changes
• Sleeping longer than normal
• High blood pressure
• Forceful breathing
As soon as you start experiencing the symptoms of Sleep Apnea, it is wise to take medical supervision. Sleep Apnea is diagnosed with Polysomnogram. There are many treatments for the disease, which will be better determined by the physician, depending on your health conditions.
Often weight loss in advised for people with excess body fat. Excess fat in the neck could be the cause of narrowing the airway and causing obstructions. Positional therapy also works for certain patients. Sleeping on the side often relaxes people to reduce Sleep Apnea. CPAP Machine (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) is given to many people to cure the disease. This method is widely used and is treated as one of the most effective ways of curing sleep Apnea. A mild change in lifestyle often helps people in treating the diseases from the roots.
Health Articles1. Breathable Hourglass Waist Trainer Stomach Wrapping Belt: Here's Why Women Love It!
Author: Waist Trainer
2. Signs You Need Wisdom Teeth Removal
Author: Will Sievier
3. Why Is Fetal Monitoring Done?
4. 6 Ways To Secure Your Data As Telehealth Is On The Rise
5. How To Secure A Competitive Edge For Your Cannabis Retail Store
6. How Can Immunotherapy Assist In Curing Cancer?
Author: Rupert Cobain
7. Injection Pen Market Worth 41.38 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
8. Why Do We Need A Pediatric Surgeon?
Author: Priyanka Patel
9. Infini Treatment: Benefits, Features, & Who Should Not Undergo It?
Author: Sarah Morris
10. Cell Therapy Technologies Market Worth Usd 5.6 Billion : Large Number Of Oncology-related Cell Therapy Clinical Trials
Author: Rama Sharma
11. Does Soma Work Well For Seniors With Muscle Spasm? Carisoprodol For Adults
Author: Jessica Richard
12. Does Modafinil Affect Your Cognitive Vitality? Effects Of Modafinil
Author: Roy Martinz
13. How To Choose A Right Walking Stick
Author: Derry Hall
14. The Best Post-workout Bcaa Supplements
Author: jhon smith
15. Myth About Diabetes Care Spread Over The Internet
Author: withinme info