ALL >> Health >> View Article
Have Whiter Teeth With Good Oral Hygine
Total Articles: 163
Many people are not proud of their smiles. It is a myth that taking care of your teeth is hard and too time consuming. This is simply not the case. Good dental care can be managed in just a few minutes time every single day. The material outlined below will provide some excellent dental care advice to help you maximize your oral health.
Eat as many citrus fruits as possible to keep your teeth healthy. Vitamin C helps your teeth stay strong, so you are less likely to have tooth decay if you eat plenty of oranges, lemons limes and other citrus fruits each day. However, sucking oranges or lemons can put your teeth in contact with acid that contributes to decay.
Brush your teeth twice a day to prevent tooth decay. When you brush, make sure to massage the gums with your toothbrush and to keep brushing for at least two minutes. Dentists recommend two minutes as a minimum amount of time to brush if you want health teeth and gums.
To keep your teeth looking their best and free of decay, visit your dentist regularly. Your dentist can professionally clean away build-up of plaque that can harm the enamel of your teeth. He can also perform an oral exam that can detect and problems with your teeth or gums before they become a serious threat to your dental health.
When you are brushing, remember your back teeth! Sometimes we just brush the ones we see and neglect the ones in the back. This will cause plaque build-up and eventual decay. Always brush back teeth as well as front ones.
To select the most effective mouthwash, be sure to look for alcohol-free brands. Mouthwash containing alcohol tends to dry the mouth out. Saliva is actually beneficial to your teeth and assists in breaking down some bacteria. As saliva plays an important role in dental health, care should be taken to select mouthwash brands, which contain no alcohol, which can hinder saliva production.
You can efficiently prevent tooth decay by using a mouth wash that contains fluoride. You should check the labels of the products you buy and look for fluoride. Do not take a fluoride supplement if you decide to use some mouth wash or toothpaste that is already enriched in fluoride.
Best Dental Health
Floss every night at the minimum. And if you are serious about your dental health, floss in the morning as well. Foods get caught in your teeth and gums, and often your toothbrush won't be enough to remove the pieces. Flossing is an essential for the best dental health care possible.
You should now be aware that caring for your teeth properly doesn't have to be difficult. Using the above tips can help you obtain a healthy smile. Take the time to care for your teeth, just as you would with everything else and you will find a healthier smile.
At Lockhart Dental we strive to make each patient feel at ease. We want or clients to be worry free with each visit so that going to the dentist is a great experience. Visit this web site at www.columbiadentistsc.com to learn more.
Health Articles1. When To Consult An Infertility Specialist?
Author: Akanksha Hospital
2. Productive Prostatectomy Surgery With Dr. Jagdish Kulkarni, Best Uro Oncologist, India
Author: Lisa Resnick
3. Hair Transplant Is The Right Solution For You?
Author: Hair Transplant Bangalore
4. Ayurvedic Medicine For Detoxification | Contract Manufacturing |herbalhills
5. Avastin Injection Supplier – Ocean Pharmaceutical
Author: Ocean Pharma
6. Choose The Best Nutrition Program To Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Author: Fit with Sylvia
7. What To Look For When Hiring The Professional Nutrition Advisor
Author: Fit with Sylvia
8. Sleeping Problems: Know Sleep Apnea Causes And Treatment
9. What Are The Risk Factor A Pcos Pregnancy Loss?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Dealing With Social Anxiety – Do You Need A Social Anxiety Counseling From A Renowned Therapist?
Author: Marci Stiles
11. How To Take Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. Features And Benefits Of Neurontin (gabapentin) 400mg & 800mg
Author: Features and Benefits of Neurontin (Gabapentin) 40
13. Adjustable Bed Vs. Regular Bed: Which Suits For Your Health?
Author: Zero-G Beds
14. What You Need To Know About The Different Orthodontic Treatments
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Colon Hydrotherapy/colonic Irrigation In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary