ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Food, Glorious Food
Gurgaon: welcome to the city that is powered on good food 24X7. To keep satisfied the high-end family crowd and corporate honchos, finger-licking food in on offer in the city through the various restaurant deals in Gurgaon.
While north Indian food tops the popularity charts in the city, there are hundreds of multi-cuisine restaurants in Gurgaon as well. A huge selection of Biryanis, the conventional palak paneer, daal makhni, gosht dishes, coupled with other items such as lasooni rice, keema pav, and paneer lababdar, sell well with customers in Gurgaon. Eateries also offer fantastic dishes such nav ratan korma, palak chicken, mutton rogan josh, chicken rezala, and rotis and parathas of various kinds, with a multitude of stuffings to choose from.
Gurgaon food options do not stop here. Restaurant deals in Gurgaon are easy to come by. Restaurants serving south Indian treats like varas, idlis, and dosas are as popular as authentic Bengali food serving eateries which rustle up tasty labra, shukto, paatidsaapta, lau chingri, and shukto and other restaurants that serve finger-licking Kashmiri, Goan, Maharashtrian, and Gujarati fares. And each of the dishes rustled up at these eateries are authentic and delicious to boot.
In the sphere of international foods, Gurgaon has tons of eateries offering Chinese dishes to Mediterranean items, foods from the European continent to healthy treats from Japan. While Mediterranean restaurants offer a huge spread of shawarmas, falafels, tahini sauces and pita breads, Gurgaon's Chinese restaurants are known for their conventional dishes like Manchurian chicken, chilly chicken, chopsueys and even the more experimental Hunan kinds of items on offer. While Gurgaon's European eateries rustle up fantastic soups, salads, sandwiches, fish and chips, and pizzas, Japanese restaurants in the city serve up tasty items such as soba, udon, and a huge variety of sushi ranging from the maki and nigiri types to the chirashi varieties, along with other delectable dishes and sauces such as the tangy wasabi with ginger gratings.
Even after midnight, Gurgaon remains a city with a huge variety of food options. Either for a BPO-related young bunch, on the prowl for delicious home-style food prior to returning home, or a corporate swish set yearning for drinks prior to returning to hotels after a grueling day in the office, or family members on post dinner outing looking to devour ice-creams with coffee, deals in Gurgaon, like the ones at Hotel CrossRoads, offer everything everyone wants.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Plant-based Protein Market - Insights On Strategies Of Key Players
2. How Modernization Affects The Cooking Skills Of The New Generation
Author: Isabella Whitmore
3. Dry Fruits Online
Author: Buy dry fruits online
4. Rising Demand For Nutritional Food Products To Drive The Market Growth Of Nutraceutical Products
5. Amazing Health Benefits From The Amazon - Adaptogens
Author: Dexter Brown
6. 10 Easy Cooking Tips For Meat And Poultry Slow Cooker Recipes
Author: Yogindra Shinde
7. Garlic Flavored Olive Oil Is An Excellent All-around Choice For Cooking And Multiple Health Benefits
8. 6 Maintenance Tips For Kitchen Equipments Before Turning Them On After Lockdown
Author: Archana S
9. Increasing Awareness Regarding Water And Wastewater Treatment To Drive The Bottled Water Processing
10. Buffet Restaurants In Trinoma Offer Amazing Food In A Fantastic Environment
Author: Aspen Britz
11. Prime Juice Mangosteen And Goji Berries With Stevia
Author: vincent leano
12. Is Butter As Unhealthy As It Is Often Made Out To Be?
Author: Kunal Joshi
13. Tips To Discover Delicious Indian Dishes And Indian Restaurants In Prague
Author: Mark Sheldon
14. Top 5 Indian Restaurants In Prague That Attract Every Indian Food Lover
Author: Mark Sheldon
15. Gelatin Market: Trends, Scope And Forecast To 2023