ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
About Jennifer Shearin Group Wellness Coaching
Jennifer Shearin’s experience as a registered nurse over the past 19+ years has given her a unique perspective on the strengths and shortcomings of the current system, the effect of the average American lifestyle on health and wellness, and on the potential for change that we each carry within us.
After becoming burned out and disillusioned after nearly a decade of working as a nurse, in 2003 Jennifer realized that she had been neglecting her own self-care while caring for others. Her striving to regain balance in her life became a quest for knowledge on all aspects of wellness. She has become very passionate about nutrition, and the role that lifestyle plays in creating chronic illness, as well as how changes in lifestyle can transform and heal. After having been a resource on wellness information for her friends and family for the past several years, Jennifer completed the Integrative Health Coach Professional Training Program foundation course at Duke Integrative Medicine in 2011. She is passionate about changing the future of healthcare by empowering people to play a more active role in their own self-care.
In addition, Jennifer is the homeschooling mother of three boys, and works as a labor and delivery nurse. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from Western Governors University in 2013, and also became board certified in Inpatient Obstetrics Nursing. She is active in the local food movement, teaches meditation and self-care classes, leads group coaching sessions, and manages a community garden.
“I found Jennifer Shearin an effective, mindful health and wellness coach. Jennifer’s comforting, calm style provides the client a safe atmosphere to share their vision and move forward in pursuit of wellness.” – M. Ann Dirks
“Jennifer is an insightful, empathic, creative health coach. She is effective at leading clients to success as they accomplish their health goals.” -Angela Lutes
Fitness Articles1. What Is Burpee? How Does It Help?
2. How To Build Up Quickly: Without Getting Fat!
Author: Rajib Khan
3. Hatha Yoga Teacher Training In India
Author: Rakesh Kumar Khuntia
4. 12 Pcs Sumifun Detox Foot Pads Patches Feet Care Foot Corn Removal Remover Feet Care D1360
Author: smart gadgets
5. The Benefits Of Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
Author: Rajesh Kumar
6. 5 Benefits Of Taking Anavar Steroids
Author: alpha pharmaceuticals
7. Spinal And Sports Physiotherapists Wetherill Park | Physio In Castle Hill
8. How To Burping A Baby: Step By Step Guide
Author: Jeetender kumar
9. Sources Of Protein For Vegetarians
Author: Rite Bite
10. Buy Xenical Online | Weight Loss Pills | Xenical Orlistat
Author: Nancy Westberg
11. Arnold Schwarzenegger, How Bodybuilding Can Bring Glory
Author: Alpha Pharmaceuticals
12. Management Of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (crps)
Author: Rajesh mishra
13. How Does Cannabis Really Affect The Lungs?
Author: Dilian Stoyanov
14. Snacks That Can Help You Lose Weight
Author: Rite Bite
15. Long Line Bras - For Using Maternity Bra